- Similar itemThe classic look of quatrefoil made modern with clean lines and updated materials. Our Babylon Resin Flower Stud Earring is a chic accessory inspired by the regal and romantic mood of our fall runway. Simple yet sculptural and detailed with our signature logo, it can bring a brilliant touch to the everyday. Made for pierced ears. Metal, brass and resin. Post closure. Metal logo at center of element. Length: .6" (1.5 cm) Width: .6" (1.5 cm)
- Seriously chic. The Skinny features a comfortable low rise and skinny leg that hits at the ankle. Gold Feathered Jacquard is an intricate, baroque feather design that layers over a sleek black sateen. 7.7 oz stretch sateen jacquard fabrication. Tonal topstitching. Black brand labels at the back waist and pocket. Five-pocket construction. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 48% acrylic, 41% polyester, 12% nylon, 1% spandex. Machine wash, dry flat. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 27 in ; Outseam: 40 in ; Inseam: 32 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA large-scale check pattern enlivens this polished coat, designed in a modern, streamlined silhouette. Collarless Bust darts Long sleeves Single hook-and-eye closure Side seam pockets Back center seam Lined About 30" from shoulder to hem Polyester/cotton Dry clean Imported
- Similar itemSurfs up with the Levi. This necklace juxtaposes a relaxed surfer vibe with a level of sophistication. Understated cool at its best. Oxidized brass and silver plated chains interwoven with suede detail. Measures approximately 16" long with 2" chain extension. Features an array of colorful beads and stones. Handmade in New York.
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape and color Black flower stud Made in China
- Similar itemTheyskens' Theory plum and brown jeans. Stretch-corduroy. Belt loops, five pockets, distressed. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Sunset. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Low-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight slightly stretchy fabric, 2% elastane.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemWhether dressed up or down, make a colorful statement with this beaded bib necklace from ABS by Allen Schwartz. Rose gold tone-plated metal/brass/glass. Imported. 16"L with 2" extension. Lobster clasp closure. 5" Frontal drop. Nickel free. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Similar itemGold-tone brass necklace from Stella Jean featuring a black fabric band at the front with multicoloured glass crystal embellishments, a chain link design at the rear and a lobster claw fastening.