- They call it Victor, but perhaps Victor/Victoria would be a better name, considering how this traditional French square back chair delivers masculine and feminine attitude with ease. Channeling "greige" elegance to perfection in tufted linen upholstery, this beauty also has a slightly distressed finish on the wood so that it is never precious. 38 inches high x 34.5 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Materials: Solid sustainable tropical hardwoods, linen. Finish: distressed washed wood, beige linen. Professional spot clean only.
- Similar itemBergere Chair is an icon of Autoban's unique design sensibility. Inspired by the classical French armchair, this chair has a solid wood profile and an outer shell giving the impression of a box. Luxurious upholstery softens the inner face of the chair. DIMENSIONS: W25.5"x D36.2"xH33.8".
- The Morten wing back armchair is a commanding, stylish chair that works within a neutral palette. With French linen gracing the front of this button-detailed chair and khaki burlap covering the back, this seat has plenty of visual interest but never steals the focus. Nailhead detailing adds a bit of shine for your country or cottage décor. 43.5 inches high x 36 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Seat height: 19 inches; seat length 22 inches; seat depth 20 inches. Constructed from wood, french linen and burlap. Bronze nailhead detailing throughout frame. Front of chair is upholstered in linen, rear is burlap.
- Similar itemWith its elegant Louis XVI design and ornate hand-carved details, this side chair features a rattan-like decorative woven backrest to set off its intricate curves and carved swirl shapes. A simple rounded shape for the backrest enhances the cabriole legs of the sophisticated armchair, while delicate, hand-carved curls swirl along the front, sides, and corners of the chair’s frame and armrest angles. Seductive and unique, the light dusky blue shade of the accent chair enhances its artistic, serene mood. Hand-carved and crafted from lustrous mahogany wood. Hand-painted, multi color finish. Distressed, Prussian blue tone. Decorative woven backrest. Upholstered raw silk seat cushion in ivory white. Made in Indonesia.
- Similar itemDesign Patricia Urquiola, 2008. Injected foam, resin frame, varnished steel, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. Patricia Urquiola is the designer who best expresses Moroso's vision; she has therefore created the main range of the new Bohemian collection. She has taken a very original approach to classic capitonné work, giving it a revolutionary modern look. Creating emotions. Patricia's Bohemian family of products - sofa, chaise longue and armchairs - have very fluid forms, almost as if they were melting over their frame, creating soft, irregular, enveloping, almost casual lines, where the fabric or leather is fixed to the shell with press-studs. Born in Oviedo, Patricia Urquiola attended the Madrid Polytechnic and the Milan Polytechnic Universities where she graduated in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as her supervisor of whom she was assistant at the Milan Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992. She has worked with many great talents and a plethora of companies worldwide. This brilliant Spanish architect is a phenomenon not to be lost sight of. The Bohemian tall armchair features injected foam over an internal resin frame that sits on a steel swivel base. Very contemporary, a modern slant on a classic. This fresh approach was only possible thanks to Moroso's manual ability and know-how. As if they were working in a fashion atelier, Moroso's "tailors" treat the fabric with supreme nonchalance, transforming it at will, bringing it to life and giving shape to the designer's vision. Please note: one matching 23" seat cushion is included with your order. This product can also be ordered without a seat cushion (please call for to order). All other cushions seen in pictures are not included. Back side is covered in matching upholstery. Covers are removable. tall armchair: 39.25" d | 36.25" w | 40.25" h | seat: 15" h | 23.5" d | base: 20.5" w.
- Similar itemVery reminiscent of regal France, this armchair has the real WOW factor! Entirely hand crafted, the beautifully curved frame features exquisite carvings of shells, scallops and scrolls, and has elegant cabriole legs. This armchair is finished in a genuine gold leaf which gives an antique effect. The padded seat cushions and arm rests are upholstered in a luxurious goldyolive raw silk and finished to perfection with complimentary piping. This chair is fit for a king!
- Antique distressed leather shares equal time with gorgeous off white striped fabric and nail head studding on this handsome arm chair. With dark streamlined wood legs, this armchair exudes confidence and grace, even if you don’t. Sit in this commanding, comfy perch in your rustic lodge or urban industrial loft when you need a power boost. 39 inches high x 32 inches wide x 32 inches deep. Constructed from leather and cotton from 8 way hand tie wood base. Antique leather finish with striped ticking fabric. Supremely comfortable. Nail head studding detailing.
- New for 2014 is Barlow Tyrie's Chesapeake collection, an all teak line with an extensive selection of pieces, including dining and coffee tables, arm chairs, a rocker, and more. This collection features an elegant, sculptured design. These are traditional silhouettes that could be effortlessly integrated into a modern home. Specifications: Width: 69cm. 27" Height: 94cm. 37" Depth: 40.5cm. 16" Arm Height: 59cm. 23" Seat Height: 42cm. 16" Weight: 18kg. 40Lb.
- Similar itemInspired by the classical French armchair of the same name, Bergère has a planar solid wood shell giving the impression of a box. Luxurious upholstery softens the inner face. The Bergère Chair is featured here in Danish-oiled Walnut and Chai Leather, Black Stained Ash and Ivory Leather, and White Oiled Ash and Ivory Leather. Ash, Oak or Walnut, Fabric. 25 1/2" W x 36 1/5" D x 33 4/5" H.