- Dark decadent and glamorous Alexander McQueen's Ivy skull ring exemplifies the label's aesthetic perfectly. This striking piece is made from black Plexiglas and decorated with a silver-tone brass Ivy wreath. Black Swarovski crystals embellish the eyes for a subtle touch of sparkle.
- Add style, beauty, and a strong dose of practicality to your tablesetting with these lovely, care-free, cork-backed placemats. The Butterflies Placemats feature hand-painted butterflies by artist Jennifer Brinley and vintage French typography. These four-layered placemats (heat protective coating, design, hardboard, cork) protect furniture against moisture, staining, scratching, and heat. Edges are completely sealed against moisture. Beautifully gift boxed. Measures 17" W x 11.5" H. Heat resistant up to 225 degrees F. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Imported.
- Flavorful gourmet meals are right at home in the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven. The pot's European-inspired design features a graceful flair, and the pleasing and subtly contrasting colors add luxury to any contemporary kitchen. Create a spicy lobster and shrimp cioppino in the Dutch oven, simmer a roasted vegetable stock or use it to braise a Cornish game hen in raspberry-burgundy sauce. Anolon Nouvelle Copper boasts durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control. This Dutch oven's double full cap base includes a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetized stainless steel, making it compatible with all cooktops, even induction. PFOA-free and restaurant-tested Autograph¿ 2 nonstick delivers long-lasting food release and easy cleaning, and is metal utensil safe. Generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are attached to the pot using innovative flat-rivet technology, and the stainless steel lid locks in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 500¿F and built on a tradition of high quality and high performance, this elegant Dutch oven is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collections. Ideal for creating stews, soups and so much more, the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven adds sophistication to gourmet kitchens. MPN:82946. Standard; U.S.A;
- Saut¿, brown, and sear with the All-Clad D5 2-Quart Saut¿ Pan. This classic pan's large surface area and tall, straight sides prevent splattering and allow for easy turning with a spatula. As with all cookware from All-Clad's D5 collection, this pan is constructed with bonded stainless steel for exceptional heating, especially in induction cooking. Its stick-resistant, 18/10 stainless steel interior and long, comfortable handle will make this an essential tool in your kitchen. It includes two riveted stainless steel handles and a lid. For Saut¿ing, Searing, Browning, and More Deeper than traditional fry pans, this saut¿ pan has more surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a range of foods, the saut¿ pan allows you to brown or sear, then deglaze or finish in liquid--all in one pan. This 2-quart pan has both a loop handle and a long handle, both made of cast stainless steel. The lid locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meals on the stove or the oven. From All-Clad's D5 Brushed Stainless Steel Collection Cookware from the All-Clad D5 collection feature bonded five-ply construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum. This layered construction eliminates warping and enables even heating. And with 18/10 stainless steel interiors, D5 cookware is stick-resistant and non-reactive to food. Pieces from this collection feature attractive brushed stainless steel exteriors that complement many kitchen styles. Compatible with a Range of Cooking Surfaces All D5 products are optimized for induction cooking, but also perform well on all stove ranges, in the oven, or under the broiler. The pieces are also dishwasher safe for easy, convenient cleaning. MPN:BD55402. Standard; U.S.A;
- Add style, beauty, and a strong dose of practicality to your tablesetting with these lovely, care-free, cork-backed placemats. Licensed from the New York Botanical Gardens, the Kikka Placemats' artwork offers both beauty and historical significance. These four-layered placemats (heat protective coating, design, hardboard, cork) protect furniture against moisture, staining, scratching, and heat. Edges are completely sealed against moisture. Beautifully gift boxed. Measures 17" W x 11.5" H. Heat resistant up to 225 degrees F. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Imported.
- Similar itemThe NYC-based designer nods to the great outdoors in this fox head cocktail ring, embellished with Swarovski crystals for evening-ready sparkle. Ruthenium-tone and gold-tone plated metal/Swarovski crystal. Imported. 1"L topper. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Update your repertoire of statement jewellery with Alexander McQueen's Swarovski crystal-embellished flower ring. Made from silver-tone brass and dramatically detailed with engraved leaves it's an elegant way to introduce a floral touch to your everyday looks.
- Similar itemEliminate the fuss of hard-to-use corkscrews with Waring Pro's beautifully designed cordless wine opener. It's expertly made to remove up to 80 corks with one full charge, and includes a vacuum sealer to preserve the flavors of unfinished wines. Warranty Information. Stainless steel/plastic/metal. Spot clean by hand. Imported. 5.5" X 4.75" x 12.25" Brushed stainless accents and rubberized handset. Removes synthetic corks with ease. NiMH battery pack and charging base included. Includes foil cutter that stores in base. Manufacturer's limited five-year motor warranty.
- Similar itemThe perfect pan for sautéing snacks, side dishes and more, this heirloom-quality copper classic heats evenly and offers incredible control while cooking. Mauviel pans are painstakingly handcrafted in France and are praised by chefs around the world for their even heating, impeccable construction and timeless beauty. Manufacturer: Mauviel. Material: Copper; stainless steel. Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below) Dimensions: 4.8" Capacity: 0.9 qt. Warranty: Lifetime. Made in France. FEATURES Combines two powerful cooking materials: 1.5mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel. Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive. Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm until ready to serve. Ergonomic stainless-steel handle remains cool to the touch and is securely riveted for a lifetime of use. Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F. Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan. Special-Care Instructions: Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot, soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this change is cosmetic and does not change the conductivity of the material. Never clean with bleach or scrub with steel wool, as this can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak in hot, soapy water. To restore the shine to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.