- Brunello CucinelliSpaced Paillette Pencil SkirtDetailsBrunello Cucinelli embellished pencil skirt.Evenly spaced paillette trim.Slim silhouette falls to knee.Virgin wool/polyamide/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- There's nothing that melts a shoe lover's heart quite like a Jimmy Choo heel and one glance at these shimmering pair of pumps will take your breath away. Smooth, shiny suede embossed leather upper. Rounded toe shape. Jeweled embroidered strap vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 5" Stiletto heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemMulticolour snakeskin print silk blouse from Roberto Cavalli featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, pleated details, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hemline.
- Height: 8.5cm Width: 14.5cm Depth: 4.5cm. Detachable metal chain shoulder strap. Clasp closure. Smiley face Lego insert. Silver colored metal hardware. Satin lining. Made in Italy.
- Jimmy Choo 'Linda' silver glitter fabric sling-back, sandal. With 30mm/1.2" platform and 120mm/4.8" gold tone metal heel. Nude leather sole, nude and gold leather insole. Gold toned metal buckle on ankle strap.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a peter pan collar with a pussy bow fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, a curved hemline and a contrasting pink and green floral print.
- Vivienne Westwood Red Label puts a contemporary spin on the pencil skirt in an of-the-moment light-grey hue. It's designed to sit on the natural waist and has an asymmetric side-hem slit that reveals a rose-toned lining. Tuck in a striped shirt and ground the look with sleek leather ankle boots.
- Height: 8.5cm Width: 14.5cm Depth: 4.5cm. Top clasp closure. Metal Legos heart. Gold plated brass hardware. Black silk satin lining. Made in Italy.