- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a peter pan collar with a pussy bow fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, a curved hemline and a contrasting pink and green floral print.
- Similar itemMetallic for maestros, Kenzo give the mini skirt a shimmering feel of loud attitude. A wrap-around effect with an asymmetric silhouette, the black and white base colours allow the gold thread to take the lead and make the statement. Snapped fastening with belt. 44% Wool, 27% Polyamide, 18% Cupro, 10% Metallic-polyester, 1% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemPut your best foot forward this season in Gianvito Rossi's racy black leather sandals. Extending past the ankle and zipped at the side, this caged pair is crafted in Italy for a superior finish. Show them off with thigh-grazing hemlines. 100mm-4" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Open round toe. Zipped side. Leather insole and sole.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Height: 8.5cm Width: 14.5cm Depth: 4.5cm. Detachable metal chain shoulder strap. Clasp closure. Smiley face Lego insert. Silver colored metal hardware. Satin lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStep into Miu Miu's mushroom suede sandals for an elegant finish to any outfit. The pale colour, open-toe silhouette and pin-thin stiletto will work a contemporary cue, whether you opt to pair it with denim or a cocktail dress. 100mm-4" heel. Upper: Goat leather. Almond toe. Zipped side. Leather insole and sole.
- Brunello CucinelliSpaced Paillette Pencil SkirtDetailsBrunello Cucinelli embellished pencil skirt.Evenly spaced paillette trim.Slim silhouette falls to knee.Virgin wool/polyamide/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Similar itemMulticolour snakeskin print silk blouse from Roberto Cavalli featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, pleated details, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hemline.
- Similar itemSparkling from heel to toe, Dolce & Gabbana's dusty pink satin sandals are the most femme option of all. Complete with a delicate ankle strap and row after row of embellished crystals, these pin-thin heels are perfect with a little black dress. 85mm-3.25" heel. Round toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Leather insole and sole.