- Similar itemBlue and nude faux leather bi-colour clutch from Marni featuring a front flap closure, a clasp fastening, a panelled colour block design, an adjustable shoulder strap and an internal logo patch.
- Similar itemThis fun mini dress has a flattering fit-and-flare shape. The bespoke jacquard fabric is printed with a playful mix of wild strawberries and leopard print . Referencing the British bohemian woodland party inspiration of the collection. Versatile enough to transition day-to-night with a switch of accessories. Note the model pictured is wearing the Strawberry Belt. Product Details: This fitted dress fastens with a concealed zip at the centre back, with a hook-and-eye at the nape of the neck. It is fitted in the bodice with a pleated full skirt. It is true to size. The model pictured is 179cm/ 5'10.5" and is wearing a size 8. Size 8 garment measurements: Shoulder to hem: 85.8cm/ 34in Waist: 67cm/ 26.5in Chest (2cm below underarm): 85cm/ 33.5in Also available in green . Call 020 7481 6220 or email email@example.com. Care Details: Dry Clean Only. Composition: 42% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 20% Nylon.
- These lovely dangle earrings are crafted from a highly polished sterling silver. They feature beautiful found-cut marcasites along with two oval-cut onyx gemstones for a brilliant piece.
- This beautiful pair of oval stud earrings features oval-cut created sapphires accentuated by a genuine diamond accent. The earrings are crafted of silver overlay with highly polished rhodium plating and secure with butterfly clasps.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Oversize Chelsea Python-Embossed Clutch BagDetailsBlack python-embossed leather with silver color chain trim.Silver color chain shoulder strap.Fold-over top with Michael Kors logo.Inside, monogram satin lining and one zip pocket.9"H x 12"W x 1 1/2"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- The ultimate party dress. 210,000 Sequins glint and melt into the hand-dyed ostrich feathers of the skirt. The modern ease of the silhouette means the intricacies of the embellishment light up every move . Midnight blue and iridescent pewter sequins are patterned in an exotic animal-effect. Style with the simplest accessories so all eyes fall on the dress. This dress is almost sold out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your size on special order (4-5 weeks) or enquire about the Waiting List. Product Details: This fully embroidered dress fastens with a concealed zip at the centre back and hook-and-eye fastening at the nape of the neck. The cuffs also have concealed zip fastenings for a fitted silhouette. The hand-embroidered sequins are sewn in an exotic animal print pattern while hand-dyed ostrich feathers are set amongst square sequins that fall through the skirt. The model pictured is 179cm/ 5'10.5'' and is wearing a size 8. Size 8 garment measurements: Length (collar to hem): 81.6cm/ 32in Sleeve (overarm including cuff): 65.5cm/ 25.7in Waist: 64cm/ 25.2in Hips: 87cm/ 34.3in Chest (2cm below underarm): 85.2cm/ 33.5in. Care Details: Specialist Dry Clean Only. Composition: 50% Polyamide, 50% Silk.
- These oval sterling silver earrings feature an onyx centerpiece surrounded by beautiful marcasite studs. These earrings display a high polish finish and butterfly clasps.
- Similar itemBlack lambskin fold-over clutch from Maison Martin Margiela featuring a front flap closure, a silver-tone logo plaque, multiple card slots, multiple interior compartments and an embossed internal logo stamp.
- Similar itemChloeCrepe Sleeveless Dress, Milk WhiteDetailsChloe acetate/viscose crepe dress, lined in acetate/silk.V neckline.Sleeveless.Slim bodice with seamed high waist.Flared A-line skirt.Hem hits above the knee.Hidden back zip.Made in France of Italian materials.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.