- Similar itemThe sculptural beauty of lustrous succulent plants is realistically handcrafted for year-round use. Each faux plant is potted in a concrete pot.
- Similar itemGlittering Swarovski crystals necklace accented with tiny skull charms and imitation pearls is made by Joomi Lim.
- Similar item""Stationery set by Pusheen, Plain page notebook, Two illustrated pencils, Two contrast highlighters, One ball point pen, A pencil sharpener, One rubber, Comes in a clear zipped bag, H: 23cm/9"" W: 15cm/6"" D: 2cm/1"".
- Similar itemA smart pocket journal embossed in gold Flat tires, work-overload, headaches, babysitters who fail to show up: some call them lies, we call them lifesavers. 72 cream pages, gold gilded and the pages are unlined Each book has a grosgrain ribbon page marker, a luxurious touch. Covered in lizard embossed card Gold embossed lettering Can be wiped with a damp cloth bearing in mind that this is a paper product.
- Similar itemThe sculptural beauty of desert succulents, realistically handcrafted for year-round use. Each faux plant is potted in a textured terra cotta container.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueen's palladium-tone brass necklace is diamond-cut and burnished for a cool antique effect. The contrasting gold-tone pendant is carved with the iconic skull, framed with logo-engraved ribbons and elegantly adorned with a single hanging freshwater pearl. Wear yours against everything from plain T-shirts to plunging necklines. Shown here with: Givenchy Vest, Givenchy Top.. Lobster clasp fastening.. Freshwater pearl: China.. Made in Italy.
- Medium silver Rollbahn notebook, made in Japan by Delfonics. Featuring a cardboard cover with brushed metallic finish, spiral-bound cream grid paper and five clear plastic pockets for storage of cards and receipts, this medium-sized notebook is finished with a navy elastic closure strap. Starting from humble beginnings in 1987, Delfonics started designing and producing dated diaries a year later in 1988. Featuring a unique and fresh approach to stationery design, the brand quickly gained recognition not only in stationery market, but also from other creative industries throughout their native Japan. Today Delfonics are one of Japan’s most respected stationers – products are highly sought after and their notebooks alone, have achieved a cult following. Dimensions: 13.8 x 10.5 x 0.8cm. 5mm grid paper. 120 pages. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemUse our Boxwood Cone Topiary to enhance your entryway, porch, sunroom, or any corner of your home. This faux topiary looks amazingly natural, even up close. Sculpted in a classic cone shape, this faux topiary offers dense foliage on a sturdy wire frame, plus it's weather-resistant and long lasting. Use the Boxwood Cone Topiary outdoors or in; just place the weighted plastic pot inside a decorative planter (sold separately). With its thick leaf construction, our artificial topiary looks so realistic you'll want to water it. The Boxwood Cone Topiary never needs trimming, and you won't have to worry about leaves turning brown and falling off! NOTE: decorative Urn planter is sold separately.Benefits of the Boxwood Cone Topiary:The Boxwood Cone Topiary features densely packed leaves This faux topiary offers a lovely natural look without the work The Boxwood Cone Topiary is weather-resistant and easy to moveLooking for a different style? Check our complete selection of Topiaries & Artificial Plants.
- This beaded Y necklace features a colorful mix of crystal accents, pearl fringe, and elaborate gold decoration for a unique statement piece. Gold tone long y-shaped necklace Lobster claw closure Gold/hematite plating Metal/glass Plastic pearl Pearl diameter: 4-5mm Length: 26 + 3 Ext Frontal Width: 0.75 Frontal drop: 6.25