- Shane crew neck. Peacoat/ivory nautical stripe print. An oversized, silk crew neck shirt in modern nautical stripe print. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Put your faith in Donna Karan for lovely looks that accentuate your femininity, like this durable and adorable DKNY coat. Lightweight cotton blend with slight sheen. Ten-button double breasted front with jacket collar. Faux leather tie-close belt; Angled front pockets with decorative button down flap detail. Long sleeve with curved seam at cuff. Sateen lined with rear center vent. Contemporary fit. Size S measures approximately 33'' from base of back collar to hem, 24'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell: 57% Cotton / 43% Polyester; Trim: 60% Rayon / 40% Polyurethane; Lining: 75% Polyester / 25% Cotton; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBordeaux red leather pencil skirt from Lapis Italia featuring a high waist and a knee length.
- Similar itemYou'll love this gorgeous style by Just Fabulous. The Nikita features a simple mary jane silhouette wrapped in a leopard fabric. An adjustable strap, 6 inch heel and 2 inch hidden platform perfects the look. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemTHE ROWAhbria Crinkled Midi Skirt, AuburnDetailsCrinkled silk georgette. Stretch pull-on waist. Slim pencil silhouette. Midi hem falls below knee. 30"L front and back. Made in the USA of Italian material. Designer About the Row: Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. Made in France.
- Similar itemGet ready for a fun night out with the HOPE evening peep-toe pumps by Blue by Betsey Johnson. Fabric or satin upper. Round open-toe evening pump with flirty bow detail. 3-3/4" covered heel. Man-made signature blue sole.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Polyester, 45% Cotton, 5% Polyamide. Details: plain weave, belt, flashes, solid color, classic neckline, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, pocket with buttons, long sleeves, strapped cuffs, rear slit, lined interior, trench.
- Similar itemCopper-tone silk pleated A-line skirt from Rewind Vintage Affairs featuring a high waist, a pleated design and a concealed zip fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.