It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright ~
So I was reading some of my ramblings from last summer . .
Besides being more productive and such, I didn't always complain like a cow.
RESOLUTION- I WILL COMPLAIN LESS! *dramatic finger wave*
And stop type-shouting.
I'm too moody for my own good.
What a stupid fickle creature I am.
ACH STOP IT.
Positive happy things:
1. I no longer feel gross. The healing power of artificial cleansing rain has worked it's miraculous magic on me.
Wow. That was wordy.
2. MY LITTLE SISTER IS NOT IN THE HOUSE. *fist pump*
3. My creativity gland is still functioning. (um . . expect the writing part, which is temporarily dead.)
4. . . . I'm using old items?
I guess that's a good thing because they're not going to waste but . . Yeah.
5. There is a bandage on my face. FETISH.
6. I'm almost done with Monster!
I'm proud that I am (almost) finished 'cause it's so long and good and psychological but I don't really know what I'll do with myself afterwards.
7. MY HAIR IS LONG.
Like a mermaid. Shaaaaaa~
I've run out of good things.
I have nothing to talk about. . .
I'm going to wait until The Dark Knight Rises comes out on DVD?
Bridge to Terebithia (spelled right??) made me cry.
@rai-rai I couldn't find my Lion King 2 DVD so I can't re-watch (neither can Aya) and have a riveting discussion with you. Sorry.
As I was looking through my DVDs I realized my family has too many Barbie movies.
Embarrassingly enough, we bought all those when I was in middle school.
Hair spray kills the planet.
And gets desperate teenagers high.
JOHANN WHY DO YOU DO THE THINGS THAT YOU DO?
@diminutive-dreamer No spoilers! And again, arigato.