Shop this look
- Similar itemIntense burnout detailing at the shoulders and hem lends vintage softness to a slouchy Chaser tee. Overlay panels frame the back cutout. Banded neckline. Raw edge at short sleeves. Fabric: Burnout jersey. 60% cotton/40% polyester. Wash cold. Imported, China.
- Similar itemDesigned with an elastic waistband for the perfect fit, this darling light blue pencil skirt features a white lace overlay and a fitted silhouette. For a business-ready ensemble pair this skirt with a lightweight blouse and blazer. Fully lined. 64% Cotton, 30% Nylon, 6% Spandex Lining: 100% Polyester Made in USA 26" waist 24.5" length from top of waist All measurements taken from a size small
- Similar itemAn irreverent riff on a menswear staple, this Rosie Assoulin trench coat turns heads from commute to corner office with a strikingly oversized silhouette cast in captivating red velvet. Button fastenings at front 100% cotton. Partially lined. Made in USA. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemWarning: graphic content ahead! This head-turning pencil skirt from the Cameo label is an absolute work of art. With its knee-length curvaceous fit and striking optical illusion lines, this geometric printed skirt will mesmerize all eyes. Tuck into a button-up blouse for work, and let loose with a crop top for play. Concealed back zipper. Polyester/elastane. Fully lined.
- Similar itemNew for Pre-AW15, Balenciaga's burgundy coat is crafted in France from pure virgin wool and shaped to a collarless cocooning silhouette. It fastens with two asymmetric, oversized gold-tone metal buttons a key detail from the collection, inspired by the house's illustrious archives.
- Ted Baker London Sinda Tile-Floral-Print Midi Pencil Skirt, Navy Details Ted Baker London "Sinda" jersey pencil skirt. Flat waistband sits at the natural waist. Fitted silhouette. Hem falls past the knee. Exposed back zip. Polyester/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36. Designer About Ted Baker London: Ted Baker started out as a reputable menswear line in Glasgow in 1987, offering laundry service for every shirt purchased, quickly giving the brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label." Since then the line founded by Ray Kelvin expanded into womenswear with his personality at the heart of each design. Whether a quirky bow tie or a whimsical printed sheath dress draws you in, Kelvin dedicates the Ted Baker London brand to quality and detail while sharing his humor through impeccably tailored apparel. Size: 8/4 (UK 4). Color: NAVY. Gender: Female. Pattern: Printed. Material: Jersey.
- Give your work wear a trendy update. Knee-length moto pencil skirt is slim at the hips. Stretch cotton denim features a indigo blue wash. Curved back yoke. Contrast topstitching. Belt loop waistband. Brand logo patch at back waist. Front hand and coin pockets. Zipper fly and button closure. 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Skirt Length: 22 in ; Waist Measurement: 25 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 25. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA.L.C.'s Campos Blouse is seemingly understated until a subtle hint of skin shows through the back keyholes ; Semi sheer merlot crepe ; High rounded neckline ; Open back with double snap closures allows for keyhole like appearance ; Long sleeves with single snap cuffs and double pleat detail ; Back gathering along twisted neckline adds subtle volume and design interest ; Flowing silhouette. 100% Silk dry clean FINAL SALE-*Cannot be returned*
- Similar itemA tie-dye-inspired pattern lends a lavish look to this curve-hugging Wes Gordon pencil skirt. Vented slit. Hidden back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Stretch jacquard. 73% polyester/20% polyamide/7% elastane. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemFor Resort '15, the Opening Ceremony girl travels to the tropical coast for a kiki and a swim: sea anemone and palm fronds are amplified and collaged with tonal stripes, quilted denim, pastel jacquard, and whimsical raffia. The collection is offbeat and colorful, full of shorter hemlines and sporty elements. An above-the-knee pencil skirt showcases our custom painted leaves print in shades of the ocean. This mid-rise neoprene silhouette is as simple as the print is striking. Zip it up the side and swap it into your weekly rotation for a little dose of vacation. 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex, Combo: 100% Cotton. Made in China
- Similar itemWhipstitched detailing was seen on almost every look at Acne Studios' Fall '15 runway show. This double-breasted antique-rose style is cut for an oversized silhouette with exaggerated lapels and boxy sleeves. Wear yours over a turtleneck sweater at the weekend. Antique-rose wool-blend. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 80% wool, 20% polyester; lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton flower print sleeveless blouse from Kenzo Vintage featuring notched lapels, a ruffled design and a front button fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBeautiful Ted Baker pencil skirt in a Blue/Black jacquard has slimming panels mixed with solid black. Gold-toned metal zipper at center back. Lined with black jacquard fabric and has a touch of blue piping inside! Wear alone with a blouse, or with the matching moto jacket I'm selling!