- Duangkamol in Thailand presents an absolutely exquisite tea set crafted in pale green celadon ceramic with a raised floral motif. The set includes a teapot four cups and a serving tray. The artisan crafts the set using time-honored techniques and give the pieces the traditional crackled glaze.
- Similar itemThis complete set of wok essentials from iconic Chinese chef-author Joyce Chen simplifies authentic stir-fries, sautés and steaming. The late Chen, who emigrated from China in 1949, is widely known for introducing authentic Chinese cuisine to the American culture during the late 1950s and 1960s. Through her cookware, cookbook, restaurants, classes, and television series, her expert teaching taught us the benefits of using real wok and using Chinese ingredients to make every dish flavorful and authentic. Foods glide over the patented Excalibur premium nonstick coating surface of this 14-inch wok, reducing the need for fats and oils and making clean up time easier. The carbon steel body is engineered for even heating and cooling, a must for wok cooking. The wok, with lid, stainless rivets, birch wood handle and a convenient helper handle, diffuses heat up the curved sides, expanding the cooking surface and aiding in tossing and stirring. This set includes a cookbook, steaming and tempura racks plus bamboo cooking chop sticks, tongs and spatula. Six pairs of bamboo chopsticks and a rice paddle complete the set.
- Similar itemBring striking metallics to your home with this Winston side table from Andrew Martin. In a silver gloss finish, this table has a traditional design with three legs. A beautiful statement piece, there are more eye-catching designs available from Andrew Martin.Key features: * Material: aluminium * Dimensions: H62xDia55cm * Suitable for UK delivery only * Silver coloured gloss finish * Traditional design with three legs * More statement furniture available from Andrew Martin
- Similar itemUpdate your dining table with this luxurious Rosie Lee bowl set from Ted Baker with Portmeirion. This set of four bowls feature a distinctive Ted Baker floral print, each featuring pastel colour stripes. Made from fine bone china with hand gilded 22 carat gold detail, this stunning set are perfect for indulgent dinner parties, or to add sophistication to any home. Mix and match with more pieces available from the collection to complete the look.Key features: * Material: Fine Bone China * Set includes: * 4x bowl: D12.5cm (each) * Ted Baker signature floral print * Assorted pastel stripes * Hand gilded with 22 carat gold * Hand wash only * More tableware available from Ted Baker
- Similar itemThrough exploratory processes, Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka develops new forms. In continuing his exploration of the growth of crystals, Yoshioka has translated his research into abstracted representations of the natural structures expressed in the form of the Element Low Table. The heart of the Element project lies in the single central support, a metal parallelepiped that is reminiscent in its form of the minerals and quartzes found in nature, positioned at a slant, teetering between the base and the top as though almost challenging the laws of gravity. A poetic and contemplative project, this table brings the renowned Japanese designer’s unique vision into your home.
- Housed in a lidded tin box, FREDS at Barneys New York's English Breakfast loose-leaf tea features Chinese Keemun black tea. Brews 30 to 40 cups (approximately). Lidded tin box. Box: 4.0\"/10cm height, 2.5\"/6cm square (approximately). 4 oz/113g net weight. Caffeinated loose black tea.
- Thai artisans Thatsanee and Ramphan pay homage to the ancient weaving traditions of Thailand with this beautiful tea set. The set of teapot and 2 cups is crafted using time-honored celadon ceramic techniques and given a blue crackle glaze. A colorful patterned band reminiscent of Thai textiles is hand-painted on the teapot and both cups and also adorns the lid's handle.
- Similar itemInfuse your dining settings with classic British heritage with this Black Willow rectangular dish from Burleigh. Ideal for serving a range of delights at dinner parties, this dish is patterned with the historic Black Willow design inspired by Japanese willow trees and traditional architecture. Made from earthenware, the entire collection has been crafted by hand by highly skilled craftsmen and decorated using the Victorian tissue paper technique, which involves printing the design onto delicate tissue paper before transferring the pattern onto each piece using soft soap.Key features: * Handcrafted rectangular serving dish * Material: earthenware * Dimensions: W34cm * Classic Japanese inspired willow tree design * Due to the hand applied decoration, designs can vary from piece to piece * Expertly crafted by hand at the UK’s only Victorian pottery * Decorated using the historic tissue paper technique * Extensive manufacturing process carried out on each piece * Dishwasher & microwave safe
- The beauty of Bali's natural splendor is forever an inspiration for Putu Oka Mahendra. He designs a fascinating ceramic tea set shaped like banana leaves in fine detail. The set includes two cups and a teapot featuring a rattan handle and curious little frog.