Shop this look
- Similar itemTufted Outdoor Chair, Beige Details Tufted outdoor chair. Pressure-treated wood frame. Stain- and mold-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic upholstery. Seat cushion made with antimicrobial foam designed specifically for outdoor use. Use in a covered outdoor area. 43"W x 26"D x 42"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 67 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: BEIGE. Material: Antimicrobial foam and 100% Sunbrella Acrylic.
- Similar itemAccent your lighting scheme with this indoor floor lamp. Featuring an oil-rubbed bronze finish and a modern design, this lighting fixture lends a sleek look to your room. The extended arm adjusts for added convenience, so the lamp can illuminate any corner to suit your needs. This indoor floor lamp includes an on/off base switch for effortless operation. Create a comfortable, modern reading space in any room with this Maddox floor lamp. With stylish curves and a textured shade, this lamp meets both your aesthetic and practical needs. Located at an easy-to-reach height, the switch can be accessed from a standing or sitting position, and the arm pivots adjust the height to give you perfect light for reading. Setting: Indoor Fixture finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze Shades: 8 inch diameter tan textured drum shade On/Off Base Switch Number of lights:  Required number (1) of bulbs, 100 Watt bulb NOT included Dimensions: 54-64 inches high x 8 inches wide x 24 inches deep Color: Brown.
- Similar itemThe Barlow Tyrie Savannah Sun Lounger was designed by Vladimir Kagan. The lounger is made of a durable hand-woven vinyl that is completely weather resistant. It comes complete with an all-weather Sunbrella cushion and an adjustable back rest for maximum comfort. The perfect addition to your patio or outdoor living space, this lounger will help you relax in style. Choose from thirteen cushion colors online. Contact us regarding other Sunbrella fabrics or custom color options. Designer: Vladimir Kagan Dimensions: Length: 208.5cm. 82-1/4" Width: 75.5. 29-3/4" Height: 52cm. 20-1/2" Weight: 19.5kgs. 43Lbs.
- Similar itemCurl up in this woven hanging chair. Circular macramé silhouette with a looped top hang it from a sturdy hook indoors or out.
- Similar itemDoing good in the world has never been so comfortable. This ultra-cozy hammock chair helps to support the people who make it--members of a small village of the endangered Mlabri people in northern Thailand. The Mlabri were nearly wiped out in the mid 20th century, when the teak forests that were their home were cut down for decorative wood. But they have begun a slow resurgence by turning to their traditional weaving skills as a source of sustainable income for their community. This hanging hideaway is hand woven from two miles of soft, acrylic cord--an intensive process which takes three to four days to complete. It can be used as a lounge seat, with feet dangled out over the edge, or as a full-length, solo hammock, stretching out to seven feet. The hammock can support up to 300 pounds, and comes with its own, handy tote bag made from repurposed nylon. Handmade in Thailand. Made from: acrylic yarn, re-purposed nylon. Measurements: 7' L x 3.75' W; supports up to 330 lbs.
- Unwind comfortably while outdoors on this Evince chaise recliner. The simple white cushions and espresso finish blend nicely for a traditional style that complements similar decor items. With UV protection and weather-resistant materials, this wicker patio chaise recliner is durable and ideal for outdoor placement. The attractive recliner provides comfort and style to an outdoor seating area. Set includes: One lounge Color: White Materials: Synthetic rattan weave, powder coated aluminum Finish: Espresso Cushions included: Yes Weather resistant: Yes UV protection: Yes Adjustable legs/back: No Wheels: No Umbrella stand/base: No Overall product dimensions: 79 inches long x 47 inches wide x 14 inches high Seat height: 14 inches high Cushion depth: 4 inches high Weight: 90 pounds Assembly required It is recommended that outdoor furniture cushions and pillows be placed in a deck box or covered when not in use. This will help to minimize the fading effects of UV exposure and extend the vibrancy of your fabric. Color: Black.
- Similar itemBring the great outdoors in with nature-inspired from Lamp Works. Made from real aspen bark, this nature-inspired floor lamp knows how to do rustic right. It comes with an open-weave burlap drum shade for maximum light and additional texture. Let it bathe your Pacific Northwest-style home in a warm, cozy glow, or use it to create a relaxed lodge look in an eclectic space. Base: aspen birch bark Shade: burlap 62" H x 19" diameter Shade: 17" H x 19" diameter Made to order Ships in 2-3 weeks
- Similar itemThis Chair is made from premium grade ¿Eucalyptus Gradis¿ hardwood, grown in 100% well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between Eucalyptus and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of Eucalyptus is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It¿s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay. Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects. Assembly: Some assembly required. Item type: Patio Armchair. Style: Traditional. Packaging: 1 chair per box. Finish: Oiled rubbed. Wood: FSC Eucalyptus. Care and cleaning: Apply oil once a year to maintain color. Protective qualities: Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant. Eucalyptus hardwood; Imported;
- Design by Harry Bertoia, 1952.By Knoll. This 1952 masterpiece earned Harry Bertoia a Designer of the Year award in 1955 as well as a Certificate of Merit from the American Institute of Architects. Innovative, comfortable and stylish, the Outdoor Bertoia Side Chair's delicate filigree appearance belies its strength and durability. This outdoor dining chair is constructed of a welded steel frame with a powder coat finish offered in several colors. For added comfort, the seat cushion is offered in a several outdoor compatible KnollTextiles. Product Features: Offered in a selection of powder coat finishes + outdoor compatible cushion fabrics/colors Frame in highly durable powder coat Powder coat finish and seat pad upholstery are suitable for outdoor use Fabric seat pad should be taken indoors nightly to keep it fully protected from the elements Seat pad snaps onto the frame with domed snap buttons Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with powder coat finish Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base Recipient "Designer of the Year" 1955, USA; Certificate of Merit, American Institute of Architects GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified?
- Similar itemWilla Bergere Armchair Details Handcrafted armchair. Hand-carved pine and mahogany frame with reinforced joinery. Hand finished in an ash-gray wash over natural wood grain. Woven polyester upholstery. Individually hammered nailhead accents. 27.25"W x 30"D x 41.75"T; seat, 20"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 30 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: STEEL GRAY. Material: Wood, foam, fabric.
- Similar itemSome would call this a sun chair but that would limit its use. Call it a recliner and it suddenly becomes as much a part of the indoors as outdoors. Designed in 1955 by Bjorn Hulten for an exhibition in Helsingborg, the H55 is unbelievably comfortable with it four adjustable recline settings. H55 is available in black, navy blue, or white Sunbrella fabric & in a natural canvas fabric.
- Similar itemWith the grain. The warmth of wood and gleam of brass balance a brilliant design by Barcelona-based Mermelada Estudio. Inspired by the stately wooden sailing ships of 16th-century Europe called galleons, the designers "were fascinated by the combination of brass with wood and the equilibrium of their masts." Translated into a modern mix of materials and proportions, this linear structure intersects a sleek, perpendicular steel form with brushed brass finish. Angling slightly forward, frame is illuminated by an oversized drum shade of ash wood veneer with a white diffuser to soften the glow and highlight the beauty of the grain. Discs of ash wood veneer are echoed in the base and handle. Arm and shade independently hinge up/down to direct light right where you need it. Arrives ready to glow with a 23W CFL bulb. Learn about Mermelada Estudio on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Disc floor lamp. Designed by Mermelada Estudio. Shade: Ash veneer with white cotton diffuser. Pole: Steel with brushed brass finish. Base and handle: Steel with ash veneer. On/off foot switch. Includes one 23W CFL bulb; also accommodates a 100W Type A incandescent bulb (not included) learn more. UL-listed learn more. Made in China. Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. Standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. Or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Overall Dimensions: Width: 54.5" Depth: 20" Height: 67.25" Shade: Diameter: 20" Cord Length: Height: 72" Base: Diameter: 16"