- Lapin rabbit fur with suede inserts. Hook closure. Two front pockets. Nylon lining.
- Similar itemKoya Tunic by Zero + Maria Cornejo. Silk charmeuse cocoon tunic with dropped shoulders & cut-out arm openings. V- neck. Dropped shoulders. Short sleeves with cut-out arm openings. Center front & back seam detail. Curved hem goes up slightly at center seams. Relaxed fit. Color: Yves Blue. 95% Silk, 5% Lycra. Made in USA.
- Similar itemSharp, to the point and meticulously seamed. Double-serge wool has a weightier feel that's perfect for cooler days. Sits at waist. 23 1/2" long. Falls below knee. Double-serge wool. Back zip. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemYellow ruffle pencil skirt from Jo No Fui featuring a high rise, a concealed fastening, a straight hem and a fitted silhouette. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemCanada GooseExpedition Fur-Hood Parka, Red DetailsCanada Goose Shelburne parka with 625 fill power white goose down; logo patches.Approx. 33"L from shoulder to hem.TEI score of 4; can endure daily temperatures from -15 to -25 degrees Celsius (5 to -13 degrees Fahrenheit). Waterproof and windproof shell with ribbed knit trim.Adjustable, two-way hood with non-removable natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff. Concealed two-way zip closure. Storm flap with zip closure. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs to lock away cold.Relaxed fit; inner draw cord waist.Large, functional front pockets with adhesive closures; fleece-lined side zip pockets.Elasticized nylon snowskirt.Polyester/cotton; nylon lining; dry clean.Made in Canada.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer Canada Goose:Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
- Similar itemInspired by the easy glamour of the French Rivera in the 1960s, our patterned and polished Zita Tunic is an easy go-to for warm days and sunny getaways. Made of cotton voile which makes it a lightweight and packable choice it features round cut-outs, zig-zag embroidery and mini pom-poms along the neckline and placket. So versatile, this breezy layer can easily transition from casual to dressy looks. Cotton oasis embroidery. Tunic fit. V-neck. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 31" (77.8 cm) Invisible zipper closure at left side seam. 29" (72.8 cm) in length. Base:100% cotton; Embroidery Thread: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemThe iconic Canada Goose Expedition parka, which was originally developed for scientist working in Antarctica, is field-tested to withstand the coldest temperatures on earth. With durable Arctic Tech™ fabric for extreme conditions, you can stay dry and truly warm. Details Canada Goose Shelburne parka with 625 fill power white goose down; logo patches. Approx. 33"L from shoulder to hem. TEI score of 4; can endure daily temperatures from -15 to -25 degrees Celsius (5 to -13 degrees Fahrenheit). Waterproof and windproof shell with ribbed knit trim. Adjustable, two-way hood with non-removable natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff. Concealed two-way zip closure. Storm flap with zip closure. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs to lock away cold. Relaxed fit; inner draw cord waist. Large, functional front pockets with adhesive closures; fleece-lined side zip pockets. Elasticized nylon snowskirt. Polyester/cotton; nylon lining; dry clean. Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2.
- Similar itemA long and lean silhouette made from a stretch wool we found at Lanificio di Tollegno (est. 1862, it's one of Italy's oldest mills). Polished and refined, the fabric is a standout for its flattering close cut and ease of wearability (i.e., you can wear it year-round, with just about everything). Sits at waist. 22" long. Falls above knee. Italian wool with a hint of stretch. Back zip. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemTunic-dress in compact cady crepe. Lined, crewneck tunic-dress, with half, kimono sleeves. Horizontal cut at the waist and a concealed zipper closure at the back. Composition: 66% Triacetate, 34% Polyester, Silk.