Shop this look
- Similar itemThe MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs. Features: Available with arms and without arms. Available in a variety of Spinneybeck leathers with matching leather straps. Leather cushion crafted in a series of quilted and seamed sections. Cushion supported by 9 cowhide belting straps with edges stained to match if specified in black. For all other colors, leather is sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural. Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish. Glides not included. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the frame. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. More fabric and color options are available;
- Similar itemThe Barcelona Couch shares the same simple elegance as the iconic lounge chair of the same name. Mies van der Rohe's command of line and material in all medium, from architecture to furniture, helped define the modern vocabulary. Features: The Ludwig Mies van der Rohe Collection. Designed by Mies van der Rohe 1930. Material: Upholstery can be specified in a wide range of Spinneybeck leathers. Cushions are premium quality, fire retardant, high-resiliency urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill. Legs are polished tubular stainless steel. 72 individual panels are cut, hand-welted and hand-tufted with leather and buttons produced from a single cowhide. Upholstery straps are cowhide belting leather. Sides are dyed to match specified upholstery color. 17 straps are stretched over a rubber webbing for cushion support. Bolster in matching leather is secured to cushion platform with straps and lock snaps. Platform is a Sapele Mahogany from Africa, finished with a protective clear lacquer. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into each piece. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 39W x 78D x 25H; Seat Height: 15.24. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemWhether placed in front of a Barcelona Chair, or standing alone, the Barcelona Stool exudes a simple elegance that epitomizes Mies van der Rohe's most famous maxim - ""less is more. Features: The Ludwig Mies van der Rohe Collection. Designed by Mies van der Rohe 1929. Material: Upholstery can be specified in a wide range of Spinneybeck leather. Frame is polished chrome hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with aluminum rivets. Cushion has 18 Individual panels cut, hand-welted, and hand-tufted with leather buttons produced from a single cowhide. Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill. Frame available in premium grade 304 bar stock stainless steel hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Sling-style stool. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 25W x 23.25D x 14.75H. More fabric and color options are available;
- Similar itemThe Barcelona Chair by Knoll is one of the most recognized objects of the last century, and an icon of the modern design movement. The simple elegance and graceful profile of the Barcelona Chair has made it a widely celebrated modern lounge chair that epitomizes Mies van der Rohe's most famous axiom, 'less is more.’ From the hand-buffed steel frame to the individual leather squares carefully welted together, the Barcelona Chair by Knoll is a singular modern lounge chair that pays tribute to the marriage of modern design and exceptional craftsmanship. Features: The Ludwig Mies van der Rohe Collection. Designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1929. Material: Upholstered with 40 individual panels. Individual panels are cut, hand-welted, and hand-tufted with leather buttons produced from a single cowhide. Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill. Frame is polished chrome hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with aluminum rivets. Upholstery can be specified in a wide range of Spinneybeck® leathers. Frame in available in premium grade 304 bar stock stainless steel hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps are cowhide belting leather. Sides are dyed to match specified upholstery color,17 straps are used for cushion support. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® Dimensions (inches): Overall: 29.5W x 30D x 30.25H; Seat Height: 17. More fabric and color options are available;
- This sumptuous stool’s glamorous design came right out of the golden age of cinema. Its mirrored steel base and plush grey cowhide cushion will inspire you to throw on a silk dressing gown in the middle of the day, just to look the part reclining on this beauty. Perfect as an accent piece in your contemporary living room or a lux vanity stool. 18 inches high x 23 inches wide x 12 inches deep. Constructed of stainless steel and cowhide. Finished in polished nickel and grey hide. Steel base of stool features open, square design. Hide will vary from a cream to medium grey - some subtle spots may appear on hide. Hide color cannot be specified.
- Similar itemDefined by a low profile, boldly outlined architectural surrounds and soft interior cushions, the D’Urso Residential Lounge Collection delivers casual modern comfort to any home and is especially well suited to today’s more expansive interiors. Features: Designed by Joseph Paul D'Urso, 2008. Materials: Frame is constructed of plywood with sinuous spring seat suspension and matrix back suspension. Seat cushion is constructed of highly resilient polyurethane foam and polyester fiber, wrapped in polyester fiber batting. Back cushion is constructed with a soft polyurethane foam core and polyester fiber fill. Leather applications will have single needle topstitch for arms, double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions, and single blind stitch for vertical seams of seat cushion. Non-directional textiles with railroad application will have single needle topstitch for arms and double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers with split upholstery option. Legs are 4" steel with 1.25 inches diameter with polished chrome finish and black nylon glides, or 4" turned solid oak with natural, medium walnut or ebonized finish and white nylon glides. Available with optional side cushion constructed of 10/90 down with a down proof ticking. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 90W x 40.5D x 28.5H. Seat Height: 15.375. Arm Height: 20.375. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemJefferson Leather Chair - Mid-Century Modern Chairs - Buy Chairs, Ottomans & Furniture Affordable Mid-Century style sofa, 30+ fabrics, single cushion, tufted buttons, hand-crafted, affordable luxury and quality. Button Up: Three buttons are enough to add minimalist appeal to this chair. Exquisitely Tasteful: Sleek and provocative, leather lends opulence and charm to any room. Deep Cushions: Easy to lounge in, you'll want to kick up your feet. Have you seen our ottomans? Dimensions: Overall: 35"h x 38"w x 36"d Seating: 20"h x 30"w x 24"d Armrest: 25"h x 4"w
- Similar itemLila Mirrored X Stool Details Handcrafted X stool. X-frame base and apron made of hardwood solids and wood composite. Button-tufted cushion with cotton upholstery. Antiqued mirror inlays on apron and legs. 25"W x 19"D x 20"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 39 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: WHITE. Material: Hand crafted from hardwood solids and wood products, its pewter finish is refreshingly modern, and it also features an ivory button-tufted cotton upholstered cushion..
- Similar itemDesign by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2013.By Knoll.Offering a relaxed and contemporary attitude toward interior design, the Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby Collection for Knoll is distinguished by a pinched pleat stitch that reinforces its architectural profile and plays against the curvature of cusions on each face. As part of the collection, the elegant Three Seater Sofa is constructed of an aluminum and wood frame, and successfully bridges the gap between comfort and stunning aesthetics. Cast aluminum feet — available in chrome or several painted finishes including red and black — serve as anchoring focal points, tastefully contrasting the available range of upholstery options. Customize the Barber Osgerby Sofa to be uniquely yours and enjoy the style and enduring quality for years to come. Product Features: Includes elastic webbing seat surpsion with foam-supported sit through feature at the cushion breaks Legs have adjustable nylon glides and are available in several finishes Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Evoking the romance and adventure of the early days of flight, this upholstered leather and riveted aluminum chair is certain to make 'landing' in it as stylish as it is comfortable. Contrast white piping and diamond tufting add an extra dimension of style and craftsmanship. 27.5 inches high x 34.25 inches wide x 28.75 inches deep. Constructed from leather, Rubberwood frame and aluminum. Polished aluminum finish, white piping and stitching on leather. Upholstered in Top Grain brown Leather with Metal Sinuous Springs - 2.5 inch diameter. Cushion filled with Down Feather and Polyfill; Weighs 79 pounds.
- Similar item*Please note, this item comes fully upholstered The Bertoia Barstool is part of Harry Bertoia's iconic 1952 wire collection, an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. The Bertoia Barstool is perfect for the home, office or cafe. Features: The Harry Bertoia Collection. Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1952. Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base. Bar height stool. Materials: Bar Stool frame available in satin chrome finish, or highly durable bonded black and white powder coat. Not suitable for outdoor use. Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished chrome or white or black powder-coat finish. Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors. Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base. Full Cover available in a range of additional KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Welded steel rods; satin chrome with stainless steel connections GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. More fabric and color options are available;
- Functioning as both extra seating for guests, and a relaxing place to kick up your feet, this chaise is undeniably inviting.The classic tufted button accent on this chaise’s back cushion is a hallmark of the mid-century modern movement.Step outside your comfort zone by choosing a vibrant jewel-toned fabric that complements your existing decor.
- Similar itemDesigned in 1954 as what Florence Knoll modestly referred to as one of the fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do, the Florence Knoll Sofa Collection now stands as a defining example of modern design. Consistent with all of her designs, the Lounge Collection has a spare, geometric profile that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe. Features: The Florence collection. Designed by Florence Knoll 1954. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Leather upholstery has matching buttons. Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished chrome finish. Inner frame is solid wood. Seat suspension with No-Sag springs. KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the base frame. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): 32.15W x 32.25D x 31.25H. Seat height: 18.25. Arm height: 23.5. More fabric and color options are available;