- With hands folded in prayer three angels come to life in Thailand's beautiful celadon ceramic tradition. Duangkamol crafts the reverent winged messengers as ornaments.
- Add Neisha Crosland's signature style to your home with this beautiful flared espresso cup and saucer set. Crafted from fine china in collaboration with Make International, the espresso cup features a continuous paperclip pattern in stylish black & grey. The accompanying saucer features an inverse of the same pattern providing a beautiful contrast. Mix and match across the fine china range by Neisha Crosland to create your own style, all pieces are microwave and dishwasher safe. Key features: * Material: fine china * Dimensions: cup 5.9x6cm & saucer 11.5cmx1.8cm * Capacity: 90 ml / 3.4 FL OZ * Donkey grey & black design of a continuous paperclip pattern * Saucer features an inverse of the pattern * Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Similar itemSilver look plain band ring with a gold look brushed effect ball in the centre, ring dimensions - small 17mm; medium 18mm; large 19mm. By Freedom at Topshop. 100% Metal.
- Similar itemServe delicious tea in exquisite style with this elegant Hummingbird teapot from Lou Rota. Adorned with a stunning design featuring two detailed hummingbirds in motion holding a delicate floral train. Made from luxurious fine bone china in the UK, this design is finished with a floral lid and charming flower detail at the end of the spout, perfect for enjoying a relaxing afternoon tea, or as a unique decorative piece, team with more pieces available from the collection to transform your tableware.Key features: * Material: UK fine bone china * Dimensions: H14.5cm * Capacity: 850ml * Stunning hummingbird design * Handmade in Staffordshire, UK * Dishwasher safe * More tableware available from Lou Rota
- Similar itemBring historical charm to your table settings with this teapot from Halcyon Days part of The Triumph of Delft collection. Inspired by traditional Delftware and chinoiserie, this teapot is classically styled and features a blue floral design. Handmade from fine bone china, it has also been hand decorated in Stoke-on-Trent, the centre of the British fine china industry. Halcyon Days are one of just fourteen companies to have been awarded all three Royal Warrants of appointment.Key features: * Material: Fine Bone China * Dimensions: H14xW23.5xD14cm * Traditional teapot with delicate blue floral pattern * Inspired by Delftware & chinoiserie porcelain * Handmade & decorated in Stoke-on-Trent * More The Triumph of Deft accessories available
- Similar itemGold tone split ring with a rhinestone pave ball detail, ring dimension - small 17mm, medium 18mm, large 19mm. Metal. Wipe Clean Only.
- Similar itemSip your espresso in style with these petite Konitz cups and coordinating saucers. Their cool, contrasting black and white design makes them a must-have for every coffee lover's kitchen. Shop our entire selection of coffee mugs and more online at Kohls.com. Fine porcelain construction ensures lasting beauty. Details: Set includes four 3-oz. espresso cups & four saucers Dishwasher & microwave safe Model no. 4450530307 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 4 PC. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Novelty.
- By Jose Arriola six colorful masks take their inspiration from Guatemala's Dance of the Macaws. He shapes each one from terracotta and fires them before adding the brilliant colors. They depict a blue macaw a black and white monkey a spotted red jaguar a dog a lion and a blue zebra. The dance tells the story of Mama' Mun and his wife Pet Mun who left their daughter Princess in a cave while they went hunting in the forest. When they returned she was gone so they called for help with musical instruments. Giant macaws appeared and offered their help. The birds began dancing and indicated the way to find Princess but they found her beneath the feet of K'iche' Winaq. Her blood was still on his lips. Mama' Mun Pet Mun and the macaws attacked K'iche' Winaq and killed him then the birds left to the sound of traditional music.
- Similar itemServe your guests in ultimate style with this Rosie Lee teapot from Ted Baker with Portmeirion. This stunning teapot features a signature Ted Baker print in florals with an angled handle for elegance. Hand gilded with 22 carat gold, perfect for an indulgent afternoon tea in the sun or after dinner drinks. Team with matching pieces available separately in the range to transform your dining experience.Key features: * Material: Fine Bone China * Capacity: 1.1L * Elegant teapot * Ted Baker signature floral print * Soft pastel tones * Hand gilded with 22 carat gold * Hand wash only * More tableware available from Ted Baker