- Similar itemSmooth leather upper. Round toe; tonal topstitching. Inside zip for ease of dress. Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft. 14 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and sole. 1" flat stacked heel. Made in Mexico of Italian material.
- Similar itemBoasting a regular/high waist and a short cut, the Lillie denim shorts from BOSS Orange are a bleached blue shade with a vintage-style wash. Made of soft cotton with elastane for added stretch, the shorts feature various pockets throughout and a zip and button fly to finish. E.D. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Similar itemBlack long sleeve Sweetheart T-shirt from the ATM collection. ATM's flattering cotton T-shirt , with elegant lines and thoughtful detailing, makes an essential piece for a forward thinking basics wardrobe. Each tee features signature branding on the inner sleeve – a detail inspired by the tattooed initials on founder Anthony Thomas Melillo's arm. Features: Deep scoop neck; long sleeves. Curved hemline; signature branding. Made in Peru. Composition: 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- Similar itemAcid wash denim backpack. Two compartments. Zippered closures with denim pull tabs. Interior laptop sleeve. Fully lined. Adjustable shoulder straps. 100% Cotton. Imported.
- Similar itemBlue denim. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Doheny
- Similar item100% cotton. Heathered jersey knit fabric. Asymmetric hem. Intentional color and texture variation in fabric.
- Similar itemLimited edition. Handmade. Material: denim. Width: 29 cm. Length: 37 cm. Depth: 9 cm.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Tall Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTransition into fall with this classic Frye rendition of the riding boot. Smooth leather and skilled tailoring makes it a go-to season after season.Smooth leather upper.Round toe; tonal topstitching.Inside zip for ease of dress.Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft.14 1/2" circumference.Leather lining and sole.1" flat stacked heel.Made in Mexico of Italian material.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemWoven cotton flanel shirt. Graphic print throughout. Pointed collar. Buttoned sleeve cuffs. Rounded hem. Tonal topstitching and panel seaming. Front button closure.