- Similar itemThis Jonathan Adler table lamp illuminates modern interiors with playful panache. Beneath a white paper shade, a contemporary textured horse sculpture provides quirky appeal. High-fired stoneware. Gloss white glaze. Handmade white paper shade. Accepts one 150W max bulb (not included) Three-way switch. 32"H. Base: 17"W x 22"H. Shade: 19"W x 12"H. Harp: 11"H.
- Similar itemThe classic modern sofa we've all been looking for in rich, easy-care upholstery"clean-lined but not too edgy, graceful but never fussy. Chunky tonal grey basketweave is durable and beautifully showcased with impeccable tailoring and self-welt detail. Wide track arms frame plush, generous seat cushions that sink deep into a comfortably angled tight back. Hardwood legs are stained black walnut. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam wrapped in regenerated synthetic fiber and encased in downproof ticking. Tight back is filled with soy-based polyfoam and regenerated synthetic fibers. Bi-fold sleeper mechanism with 5½" innerspring mattress with 299 coil-count. Upholstered in 69% polyester, 31% cotton with self-welt detailing. Benchmade. Cameron sleeper sofa opens to a depth of 92" Benchmade. See additional frame options below. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Similar itemSculpture on the side. Inspired by a ceremonial African stool, this Carved Wood Side Table's intricate texture is hand hewn by artisans in Jaipur, India, from solid mango wood. Natural color variations make each piece subtly one of a kind. 17"diam. x 18"h. Solid mango wood. Hand-carved rosette pattern. Due to the natural variations in the wood, each piece is unique. Made in India.
- Similar itemOur most popular seating solution updates in a slightly slimmer profile with more room to stretch out and more options to dress with your own mix of throw pillows. Its simple lines anchor any room"whether classic, modern or a more eclectic mix"and it's a tremendous value for the quality of construction. Family-friendly fabric cozies in velvety and durable dark grey poly-blend. Sleeper mechanism features an anti-tip safety feature, low-profile support system and tilt-up headrest. Innerspring mattress with 345 coil-count has a quilted top pad. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat cushions are multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking. Back cushions are fiber-down blend in downproof ticking. Fabric is 29% polyester, 28% acrylic, 27% nylon and 16% cotton. 5.5" innerspring mattress with quilted top pad. Sleeper opens to a depth of 95.5" Flexolator spring suspension. Square wood legs with a hickory finish. Benchmade. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Similar itemReminiscent of underwater coral, the Meri lamp boasts a beautiful design that brings a sense of mysticism to modern decor. Pierced holes bubble up to form this fluted fixture that is topped by a simple white shade, giving the room an artistic glow. Resin. White finish. Accepts 60W bulb (not included) Handcrafted with natural and expected variations. 19"W x 62.5"H. Shade: 19" top x 20" base x 16"H.
- Similar itemFlos – innovative luxury lighting. Spun Light Floor Lamp - White. Height: 1766mm. Bulb: 1 x MAX 230W E27 HSGS. Shade diameter: 500mm. Sleek and stylish floor lamp. Designed by Sebastian Wrong in 2003. Available in white and black finishes. Electronic dimmer on power cable. More luxury lighting from Flos available.
- Similar itemPart sculpture, part table, all artisanal. Craftspeople in Jaipur, India, hand carved the delicate rosettes on this low-lying solid mango wood table, which takes its original inspiration from a ceremonial stool used by Bamileke royalty in the African country of Cameroon. 32"diam. x 12"h. Solid mango wood. Hand-carved rosette pattern. Due to the natural variations in the wood, each piece is unique. Made in India.
- Similar itemThe latest edition of the highly praised TMC lamp by Miguel Mila for Santa & Cole appears in 2011, at the age of 50, recovering important details from the original design and incorporating definitive improvements into the characteristic height-adjustable system of its circular shade. The definitive edition, according to its author. Chrome-plated metal structure in the upper part. Height adjustable white methacrylate shade. The light is switched on and off by pulling lightly on the cable.
- Similar itemBy Regina-Andrew Design. Handcrafted of resin. White linen shade. Uses one 150-watt bulb. 14"Dia. x 27"T; shade is 9.5"T. Imported.