The new Arctic Monkeys song ‘why do you always call me when you’re high’ is amazing! I am really loving their new sound :)
Anyways I was tagged by @elsewhere69
1. Do you watch any youtubers/vloggers? If you do, who is your fave?
Yes I do, I love watching Christine Riccio's Book Talk videos. I love how she always gets so excited about books! She made an appearance on one of Alex Day’s video where they’re talking about New Moon and Christine is making fun of Alex because he can't ride a bike. Also she loves the Infernal Devices and the Mortal Instruments! A Wessa fan (Will and Tessa!). She seems like a really nice person :)
I love Alex Day (Nerimon!) he’s very sarcastic and funny. I can’t forget those Alex reads Twilight videos! “How do you eat breakfast cheerily?” That was just the funniest eating cheerily expression!
If you want to check them out:
Christine Riccio - http://www.youtube.com/user/polandbananasBOOKS
Alex Day - http://www.youtube.com/user/nerimon
I think Charlie McDonnell is adorable but I’m not a fan of his videos.
2. Is there any animal you are scared of?
Probably tigers, crocodiles, snakes and sharks. One time, I walked out of my flat and I saw this black cat, which scared the living daylights out of me. It was glaring at me with its green eyes 0.0 cats are cute but this black cat just scared me!
3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
That's a hard one because it’s about the world. I don’t know...to create a greener eco-friendly world. Do something about global warming and have a more peaceful world.
4. What are you most grateful for?
I am grateful for food, shelter and water. It’s the littlest things you have to appreciate. Also getting to go to school and university and learning. Sometimes you read some people who don’t get that chance because of money.
5. What’s your dream job?
That’s what I’m trying to figure out.
6. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes, a few people.
7. Is there any book/ movie you said you read/saw and you really didn't?
No? I don't know why you'd lie about that...
8. Do you have any unusual habits, interests or skills?
I am really fascinated by the galaxy and planets. I’d love to fly out in space! Lightning is dangerous but I like it for some strange twisted reason. Inward lightning is really interesting – I saw a video about it and it just looks wow.
9. What would you consider to be the biggest insult someone could say to you?
There’s a lot someone could say that can be offensive.
10. Which is the one romance cliche seen in the movies that you would want to experience in your life?
I think when someone writes a song and sings it to you. It’s the most clichéd thing but it’s also the sweetest. I saw it happened one time at sixth form college it was really really sweet! It was at our red nose day event, where students would sing and it was very entertaining!
11. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. They’re vague. The last dream I remember is that my poor mac’s charger burnt again! When that happened, I was so sad because I couldn’t use my mac anymore but happy to get it replaced at the Apple store for free. So I said goodbye to my old charger...it was only 2 years old :(
1. If you could have one skill, what would it be?
2. What is your favourite movie?
3. What is the no.1 thing you want from your wishlist?
4. What is your most prized possession?
5. You’re stuck in an island, what are the 3 things you’d bring with you?
6. What’s your favourite quote?
7. Describe your style in 3 words.
8. Which two books would you love to see cross over and meeting paths?
9. Which era would you love to live in?
10. Who’s wardrobe would you love to raid?
11. Do you have a catchphrase? If so, what is it?
Rule: Answer my questions, write 11 new questions and tag 11 people.
@frenchkitty @rikka-alethea @ashley-rebecca @luxecouture @queenb-nyc @elishadanielle
Feel free to not do this tag if you don't want to.
#minimalism #blackandwhite #mulberry