- Similar itemCardigan by Ganni Made from a chunky knit wool blend. Mohair added for a soft fluffy feel. V-neckline. Zip through front. Raglan shoulders for a slouchy look. Patch pocket. Contrast fluffy trim. Wide ribbed cuffs and hem. Relaxed fit.
- Similar itemTailored and spare timelessly chic. The Straight Leg Jean’s cigarette shape slender and narrow has the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, it’s a flattering pair that’s as office-appropriate as it is for the weekend. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try it with a crisp top or tunic. The clean, dark color looks dressed up and polished a great pair for work. Mid-rise, straight fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket. Front Rise: 8.75" (22.2cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.3cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 15" (38.1cm) 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe.Natural shearling (China) lining.Flat heel; slip-on style.Imported.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Stripes accent this soft jersey Edith A. Miller basic tee. Banding trims the scoop neckline. Short sleeves. Fabric: Jersey. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L,M,S
- Similar itemDark indigo blue cotton blend ultra-soft stretch jeans from Naked & Famous Denim featuring a straight leg fit, concealed zip fly fastening, and front branded button closure. Has belt loops, a five pocket design, and orange stitching.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blend chunky knit cardigan from Humanoid featuring a crew neck, a front zip fastening, a perforated detail, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Breton stripes bring classic appeal to a fitted Edith A. Miller tee. Banded boat neckline. 3/4 sleeves. Fabric: Jersey. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 24in / 61cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Suede Ballerina Flat, BlackDetailsChloe ballerina in soft suede.1/4" flat stacked heel.Signature scalloped collar with tonal topstitching.Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.Round toe.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- CJ by Cookie JohnsonFaith Richie Straight-Leg Jeans DetailsCJ by Cookie Johnson Faith-cut jeans in Richie denim with fading and whiskering.Approx. measurements: 8" rise; 33" inseam; 15" leg opening.Five-pocket style; clean back.Straight legs.Slim, poised fit.Button/zip fly front.Cotton/polyester/spandex; dry clean.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.