- Similar itemThese striking suede sandals are detailed with cutout straps and a sexy lace up closure. Sculpted, covered heel. Rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 3.5in / 90.0mm. Available sizes: 5,5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10,11
- Similar itemTailored and spare timelessly chic. The Straight Leg Jean’s cigarette shape slender and narrow has the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, it’s a flattering pair that’s as office-appropriate as it is for the weekend. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try it with a crisp top or tunic. The clean, dark color looks dressed up and polished a great pair for work. Mid-rise, straight fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket. Front Rise: 8.75" (22.2cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.3cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 15" (38.1cm) 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Similar itemUsing iconic heritage detailing, the Small Suffolk has a luxurious familiarity, with signature touches like the postman's lock. New to the Mulberry design repertoire is the vintage-inspired frame top, reminiscent of a very proper and classically English style of handbag. This bag can be worn in the hand or on the shoulder using the detachable shoulder strap. Soft Gold components. Metal frame top. Postman's lock closure. One leather top handle with D-ring attachment. One detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. Metal feet on base. Canvas lining. One main compartment. Internal belt straps to adjust compartment size. One internal zip pocket and phone pocket. Internal metal Mulberry plaque and fob. Height 7¾" Width 11¾" Depth 5½" Handle drop 2¾"
- Stella McCartneyPiped Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse, Military Olive Green DetailsSilk crepe de chine with contrast piping. Spread collar; hidden button placket. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Two flap chest pockets. Relaxed silhouette. Shirttail hem. Imported. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Composition: 92% cotton, 6% elastomultiester, 2% elastane. Denim. Faded effect. Logo detail. Studs. Solid color. Mid rise. Zip. Button closing. Four pockets. Straight leg.
- Similar itemClassic Newbury Boot by Rag & Bone. Brown suede boot with fold-over ankle cuff & slightly tapered stacked heel. Round tapered toe. Seam down center front of boot & across toe at outer edge. Foldover cuff at front half of boot. Exposed back zip. 3.25" slightly tapered stacked heel with rubber piece at bottom. Padded leather insole. Leather sole. Color: Brown Suede. 100% Leather. Dustbag included. Also available in Grey Suede , Black Leather , Dark Brown Leather & Petrol Suede.
- Similar itemBrown metallic silk jacquard blouse from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a tied neckline, a front button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs and a jacquard effect. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Circa 1970's.
- Similar itemLet MCM's sleek, studded logo print satchel carry your style from work to weekend. Coated canvas/leather. Imported. Double handles, detachable adjustable crossbody strap. Zip closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, two slip pockets. 11"L x 6.5"W x 8"H; 5" handle drop, 23" strap drop.
- Similar itemBeige tonal leather 'Diaper' laptop bag from Gucci featuring an adjustable shoulder strap, a top zip fastening, an all over logo print and a front patch pocket.