Shop this look
- Similar itemThe perfect splash of color, a rustic aqua blue finish is applied to this mahogany demilune chest. A distressed finish adds depth and dimension to the hand-carved details on the door and drawer fronts. Four doors conceal storage below while three drawers provide a spot for flatware and linens or remotes and DVD's in any cottage chic style home. Solid mahogany construction. Hand-carved details. Antiqued metal hardware.
- Similar itemHandcrafted from rich American black walnut wood, the Santa Monica Dining Table calls to the streamlined and elegant look of dining furniture from the midcentury modern period. The tabletop marries both hard lines and gentle curves, giving the table added visual interest. Supported on angled legs, the tabletop is comprised of one-inch-thick solid walnut that has a substantial quality, while the openness under the table and beneath the table legs appeals to the minimalist silhouette of the Santa Monica Table. The table comfortably seats six people, and can be used with dining chairs, benches, or a combination of seating options to create a striking dining room statement.
- Charles and Ray Eames believed “design is a method of action,” and they continually updated their work as newbecame available. “The chair that Charles and Ray were designing,” explains grandson Eames Demetrios, “is the chair that’s made tomorrow.” The duo originally designed their molded chair in metal and entered it as a prototype in MoMA’s 1948 International Competition for Low-Cost Furniture Design, then refashioned it in light yet strong fiberglass just two years later. In the 1980s, after determining fiberglass production was detrimental to the environment, Herman Miller ceased production to explore more sustainable options, eventually choosing recyclable polypropylene. The company never quite forgot about fiberglass, however, and it recently began researching greener production methods. The Eames Molded Fiberglass Chair (1950) is the end result, constructed using a cleaner process but true to the original with its beloved variegated surface. This reintroduced version comes in a range of reformulated semi-gloss color pigments that faithfully reproduce the vintage ones. Its deep seat pocket and waterfall edge keep you comfortable by reducing pressure on the backs of your thighs. The seat back is left unfinished to maintain a slightly rough natural texture for easier gripping with your hands. This is an authentic Eames product by Herman Miller. Made in U.S.A. DFSS stands for dining-height fiberglass side chair with stacking base (stacks up to 14 high). Made of 99% recyclableand covered by Herman Miller’s take-back program for environmentally sound recycling (should you ever wish to part with this chair).
- With the Molded Plastic Side Chair, the Eameses created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. Made of 100 percent recyclable polypropylene, the Molded Plastic Side Chair boasts a subtle matte texture and notable durability and is available in an array of colors and a variety of upholstery and base options making it an endlessly versatile option for living, dining and work spaces.
- This rustic pine kitchen island gives you storage and workspace to spare. A blue stone top is perfect for prepping meals. The two long sides of the island each house seven drawers, two wooden crates and a large lower shelf giving you ample storage for your country kitchen needs. 32 inches high x 60 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from European pine, metal, and natural blue stone. Finished in light natural wood. 2 wood crates on 2 sides of piece, 4 total crates; 7 drawers on 2 sides, 14 total drawers. Packaged weight 320 pounds.
- Bring the naturally inviting beauty of the outdoors into your dining room with this Industrial natural oak and cast iron table. The simple, clean lines of the rectangular tabletop are detailed with unique wood grain and imperfections. Rich, finely-textured cast iron legs provide support and legroom for a relaxed, casual dining experience. 30 inches high x 83 inches wide x 39.5 inches deep. Constructed from oak and iron. Finished in seared oak. Seats 6-8 people.
- Designed by Charles and Ray Eames. Part of the Herman Miller Collection. With the Eames Molded Fiberglass Side Chair, the Eameses created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. Thanks to a new, proprietary process of producing fiberglass-reinforced plastic, Herman Miller is once again able to produce the original 1950 Eames Molded Fiberglass Side Chair safely. The Molded Fiberglass Side Chair is available in several archival shell colors as well as several base options, making it an ideal dining chair option for both formal and informal spaces alike. Dimensions: 18.5"w, 21"d, 31.75"h, seat 16.5"h. Made in the USA by Herman Miller.
- Find Buffets, Servers, Carts And Bakers Racks at Target.com! This kitchen island in cottage oak has a handy cabinet with adjustable shelves. The easy-glide drawers provide storage for knives and other items. It also has cubbyholes on the sides. This kitchen island has a drop-down breakfast bar that extends the tabletop to \" in width. The unit is made of sturdy hardwood with a distressed oak finish. With beautifully sculpted edges on the top and raised details on the cabinet door, this wooden island looks perfect for your kitchen. Color: Cottage Oak.
- Reclaimed elm wood, finished in dark honey, has unique grain and distinctive markings. Each tabletop is one-of-a-kind. The trestle pedestal has four large feet supporting the large, circular table that comfortably seats six people. The raw, rustic feel of this table creates a casual, comfortable mood in your dining area. 31 inches high x 60 inches wide x 60 inches deep. Constructed out of reclaimed elm wood. Reclaimed wood will vary in color from honey to dark honey. Raw rustic finish - wax may be applied to protect surface though darkening of surface will occur.
- Similar itemCopeland�s Catalina furniture series features clean lines, organic influences, and geometric forms. The Catalina furnishings are suggestive of America�s midcentury modern designers, and will complement modern and traditional interiors alike. The Catalina Extension Table is an elegant rectangular table that maintains the simplicity of midcentury modern design with its simple tabletop and four-legged structure. The table features an easy-stow retract and expand leaf within the table, making it easy to extend the table and close it to its smaller stature. In it�s smallest form at 72'' in length, the extension table comfortably seats six guests. It can expand up to 96'' long, accommodating up to ten guests in standard dining seats. Adaptable and classic, the Catalina Four Leg Extension Table is a furnishing that will endure.
- With the Eames Molded Fiberglass Side Chair, the Eameses created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. Thanks to a new, proprietary process of producing fiberglass-reinforced plastic, Herman Miller is once again able to produce the original 1950 Eames Molded Fiberglass Side Chair safely. The Molded Fiberglass Side Chair is available in a spectrum of archival colors as well as numerous upholstery and base options, making it an ideal dining chair option for both formal and informal spaces alike.
- Three drawers and three crates hold all of your kitchen necessities within this gorgeous, reclaimed pine island. A white marble top offers ample surface area for food preparation. Stainless steel hardware adds a touch of brilliance to the drawers while four castors provide convenient mobility. 35 inches high x 52 inches wide x 31.5 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed pine wood and white marble. Finished in natural reclaimed pine. Weathering and cracking of the wood is a natural quality. White marble top; Stainless steel handles and castors; Features 3 drawers and 3 crates.
- A gorgeous, grand round table beckons a hearty welcome to your guests. Rising from a four-legged pedestal, the distinctive parquetry forms a pleasing pattern on the generous, circular tabletop. Comfortably seat six adults around this rustic, raw elm table. 31.5 inches high x 60 inches wide x 60 inches deep. Constructed out of reclaimed elm wood. Unfinished elm wood top; top may be sealed with varnish or wax. Variations and knots are to be expected.