- Similar itemWith a design of classic simplicity, the Athene rug by Suzanne Kasler takes a modern approach that stylishly accents both traditional and contemporary decor. The solid wool background is framed by a Greek key pattern woven in silk to provide a unique architectural element and graphic detail. Available in several sizes. Wool and silk. Hand knotted. Made in Nepal. Aqua and gold. Rug pad recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Clip loose ends with scissors; do not pull. Vacuum regularly, brushless attachment recommended. Blot spills with clean cloth immediately. Professional rug cleaning recommended. 6' x 9' 8' x 10' 9' x 12'
- Similar itemThe hand-knotted COCOCOZY Quatrefoil rug charms with worldly wonder. Eclectic yet modern, the light blue floor covering features a Moroccan-inspired ivory pattern for a global statement. 100% New Zealand wool. Available in various sizes. Rug pad and professional dry cleaning recommended. 5'W x 8'H. 7'W x 9'H. 8'W x 11'H. 9'W x 13'H.
- Similar itemMaintain your table manners this year with the elegant Lexington Living Collection Red Napkin. The napkin comes in a pale shade of red with intricate white stitching detail around the border of the piece. Finished with the eye-catching Lexington logo in the bottom corner, the napkin also features a wicker napkin ring for presentation purposes. This is the ideal piece to add to the dining table in the home and will look great mixed and matched with the Lexington Red Tablecloth. From the Spring 2014 collection, this array of products have been carefully chosen to reflect Lexington's love of both the Hamptons and the season itself. After a long and bitter winter it's time to bring spring indoors, drawing inspiration for the natural elements and colours the season has to offer. Inject bright shades and a new look to the interior scheme for the season that lies ahead in the shape of key pieces from this elegant collection from Lexington.
- Similar itemOur Calais Chandelier works well in any setting, from traditional to modern. Holds 6 bulbs. Hardwired. Assembly instructions are included. Made of handblown glass.
- Similar itemBaking a huge batch of Sloppy Joe and Macaroni Casserole will be a snap when baked in this bold-hued casserole. The extra-large capacity makes it the perfect choice when cooking for a crowd, whether it’s extended family or friends coming over to watch the big game - this casserole has the capacity to make enough for everyone. Stoneware from Rachael Ray™ is an extension of the aesthetic she has already brought to cookware and dinnerware: bright colors, unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that any home cook will appreciate. This 4.25-quart Casseroval™ is crafted from dependable stoneware that doesn’t react to food and is safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven – up to 500°F. The bright color is great for coordinating with other kitchen pieces and it’s sure to be a hit when it makes its way onto the table during a dinner party. The securely fitting lid is perfect for sealing in heat and flavors, and the wide and comfortable handles mean it’s easy to transfer the casserole around the kitchen, dining room and right to the table from the oven. Features: Bowl. Color: Green. Stoneware is dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500°F for ultimate versatility and convenience. Glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact. Contemporary and playful shapes in vibrant and fun colors go directly from oven to table. Extra wide handle holes allow you to get a good grip from any angle. Generously sized, this 4.25 quart covered oval casserole is great for baking just about everything. Chicken and veggies, a baked cheesy pasta or your favorite, even use it for serving salads and slaws! Quality assurance guarantee. Dimensions: 4" H x 10" W x 10.25" D, 3.3 lbs.
- Similar itemAdd drama and romance to your dinner table with this sublime Italian ceramic plate. The Merletto Aqua Dinner Plate is patterned with striking old-world lace designs that form a double ring of elegant scalloping, giving an aristocratic look to your presentation of a meal. These broad bands of intricate lace suffuse your look with traditional heirloom motifs and subtle color. Diameter:10.75".
- Similar itemGourmet Basics by Mikasa Belmont stoneware adds a striking, organic look to any table setting with a rich prism of colors in a variety of patterns that complement each other beautifully. Solid blue, gold, green, and red pieces create an anchor for a selection of stripe, bubble, flower, and leaf designs that use the same palette, offering numerous combinations for a unique tabletop every time. Due to the nature of reactive glaze, each piece of this handcrafted collection will exhibit unique variations in color and pattern. This is one of the most versatile bowls we make. From serving desserts to fruit and ice cream or condiments, this bowl does it all. Be sure to get plenty - you'll really use them! Microwave and dishwasher safe. Set of 4 fruit bowls, each 4-3/4 inch diameter x 3 inch high and holds 14 ounce.
- Similar itemBold romance, written in red, is the story being told in this baroque modern chandelier. Illuminated by nine bulbs, this traditional yet contemporary piece of lighting hangs like an ornate gem, casting a warm, sensual glow. 35 inches high x 28 inches wide x 28 inches deep. Constructed from red glass. 10 foot wire; 8 foot chain. Uses 9 x (60) watt candelabra bulbs, which are not included. For indoor use only.
- Similar itemThe hand-knotted COCOCOZY Fence rug recalls California inspiration for eclectic charm. Contemporary yet relaxed, its ivory chain link pattern exudes chic texture against light blue. 100% New Zealand wool. Available in various sizes. Rug pad and professional dry cleaning recommended. 5'W x 8'H. 7'W x 9'H. 8'W x 11'H. 9'W x 13'H.