- Similar itemSuperdry women's Lace Rib Vest Top. A feminine V-neck vest from our Orange Sewn range featuring delicate lace shoulder straps and trim, and a Superdry hem logo patch. Choose your favourite colour.
- Aqua blue Varina patent-leather ballerinas
- Similar itemJoan VassAnimal Sequined Tunic, PetiteDetailsWe brought back the Joan Vass sparkling animal-motif tunic you craved so much-in thrilling new colors.Sequined zebra-stripe knit; available in your choice of color.Boat neckline.Long sleeves.Relaxed silhouette.Hem hits at thigh with side slits; solid back.Viscose/cotton.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Similar itemLight blue cotton-blend metallic pedal jeans from Closed featuring a low rise, a waistband with belt loops, a button and zip fly, a skinny fit and a four pocket design. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemPatent calfskin leather round toe ballet flat with elastic throat. Padded leather insole. Leather/rubber sole. Available in Nude. Imported.
- An ultra-feminine twist on the need-now biker look, these gorgeous metallic foiled jeans are the ones to want. Their low-rise, body-hugging stretch fit provides both comfort and flexibility, while a one-of-a-kind distressed metallic finish brings noteworthy appeal. This pair is the ultimate piece to wear day or night in any season. Low rise, sits low on hips. Slim fit through thigh. Skinny leg opening. Allover distressed silver foil finish. Zippered moto-seam at ankle inseam and back pockets. Five pocket construction with two front mock pockets and one coin pocket. Two back pockets. Zip fly. Due to the nature of the fabric and wash, each garment has its own unique appearance—no two will be exactly alike. 7 ½" front rise. 12 ¼" back rise. 11" leg opening. 30" inseam. 61% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 4% Lycra. Machine wash.
- Similar itemSemi-sheer sleeveless top. Pleat detail to front. Round neckline with button. Concealed button placket.
- Joan VassAnimal Sequined TunicDetailsSequined zebra-stripe knit; available in your choice of color.Boat neckline.Long sleeves.Relaxed silhouette.Hem hits at thigh with side slits; solid back.Viscose/cotton.Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).