- Jimmy Choo 'Linda' silver glitter fabric sling-back, sandal. With 30mm/1.2" platform and 120mm/4.8" gold tone metal heel. Nude leather sole, nude and gold leather insole. Gold toned metal buckle on ankle strap.
- Herve LegerCrisscross Metallic Bandage DressDetailsIf a dress could win a gold medal this Herve Leger bandage dress would take the prize. The metallic gold style lustrously crisscrosses at the bust and waist to deliver your best hourglass shape. Metallic bandage knit creates hourglass effect. Crisscross neckline hooks behind neck; open back. Sleeveless. Formfitting silhouette. 34"L; hem hits mid-thigh. Taping along back zip for elongating effect. Rayon/nylon/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Designer About Herve Leger: French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemFeel like a red carpet star with this refined, handheld evening bag. Beautifully crafted in Comet Argent Light Crystal Rock, it brings a touch of glamour to your outfit. It comes with a 50cm removable snake chain handle.
- ArmentaOld World Moonstone Cravelli Cross EarringsDetailsElongated Cravelli cross earrings by Armenta. Signature Armenta midnight sterling silver and 18-karat yellow gold. Faceted moonstone center. Champagne diamonds. Black diamonds. White sapphires. 1. 28 total diamond carat weight. Post backs for pierced ears. 2 1/2"L. Made in the USA. Designer About Armenta: When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.
- Similar itemGold metallic coated bandage Tejana dress
- Similar itemConcentric diamonds of faceted crystals bring deco-inspired glamour to a metallic-mesh clutch furnished with a drop-in snake-chain strap. Brand: Whiting & Davis. Style Name: Whiting & Davis 'Diamond Heights' Clutch. Style Number: 790781.
- Similar itemIf diamonds are a girl's best friend, you'll want to get to know Vanhi! You'll have a friend for life with exquisite stone and diamond creations from this lustrous jewelry brand. Fine jewelry. Gold plated sterling silver setting. Pink and blue faceted sapphire stones; Four total stones with approximate 68cttw. Pavé diamond borders; Total approximate 1.46cttw. Post backs. Measures 2¼'' long x 1'' wide. All measurements are approximate. Gold Plated Silver / Sapphire / Diamond; Imported;
- Similar itemMirrored heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Gold leather. Round toe. Buckle-fastenings ankle straps
- Herve LegerStrapless Sequined Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger sequined bandage knit widens and tapers for hourglass effect. Approx. 32"L from top of dress to hem. Strapless sweetheart neckline. Sleek, formfitting silhouette. Taping along back zip. Rayon/nylon/spandex. Unlined. Imported. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Ivette Iridescent Crisscross Sandal in MulticolorModel's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Herve Leger: French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.