- Similar itemThe trench coat is crafted from a heavy cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a tapered waist. Heritage details include a gun flap, rain shield and belted cuffs.
- Similar itemInfini Camo-Suede Studded Flat, Military Red Details Ash flat with camo-suede upper. Approx. 1/4" flat heel. Round toe. Slip-on style; grosgrain piping. Golden star studs allover. Padded footbed. Soft leather lining. Leather outsole."Infini" is imported.
- Similar itemDuffy white, mint and ecru sweater. Fine-knit cashmere, knit gauge 12GG. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 100% cashmere. Hand wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a relaxed fit. Lightweight knit.
- Launched in 2007 after a cross-country tour studying how women dress themselves, GENETIC Los Angeles celebrates quality denim with an emphasis on fit and comfort. An update on the classic boyfriend jean, this pair features a faded wash and love-worn distressing for a vintage feel. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemDistressed denim is a staple fabric for every wardrobe this winter. Featuring classic five pocket detailing, relaxed borrowed-from-the-boys fit and rolled up cuffs. Ideal to dress up or down to fit your mood and occasions for the day. Inside leg length 70cm. Model is 180cm tall.
- Calvin Klein Collection white sweater. Striped fine-knit wool-blend. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 60% wool, 40% polyamide. Hand wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Fine knit.
- Similar itemSelda Leopard-Print Calf Hair Flat, Camel Details Leopard-print dyed calf hair (China) upper. 1/4" flat heel. Round toe. Golden buckle detail on vamp. Slip-on style. Leather lining and padded insole. Manmade outsole."Selda" is imported.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemRound toe flat. Slip on. Solid cap toe. Allover leopard print. Slightly cushioned footbed. Imported.