- Alexander McQueenTarnish Napa Long Knuckle Box Clutch Bag, SilverDetailsAlexander McQueen metallic napa leather clutch with silvertone hardware. Signature hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment. Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. 3"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemGold metallic coated bandage Tejana dress
- Similar itemVelvet upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 100mm/ 4 inch patent leather heel. Patent leather trim. Embroidery cat stitching detail on front.
- Vivienne Westwood Red Label black wool suit jacket. Fitted and styled to the true British designers legacy this jacket is perfect for statement fashion. Slim fit to the waist with single button fastening. Fully lined and finished with a dropped double rever collar to create draping. 100% wool. Lining 60% viscose, 40% cupro. Dry clean.
- Similar itemStand out from the crowd this autumn/winter with the leopard jacket from Dom Goor. This luxurious coat is a must-have investment piece that will see you through the winter months feeling warm and glamorous. The jacket is constructed using the finest sheepskin which is soft to the touch. Leopard printed fur trimming is exaggerated on the collar and cuffs and is continued throughout as the lining. The Dom Door jacket offers a fitted style to flatter any feminine silhouette. 100% sheepskin. Specialist clean. Two zipped pockets to the front. Three hook and eye fastenings. Fur collar, cuffs and trim. Draped raw edge. Fitted style. Lower hem to front.
- Charlotte OlympiaKitty Cat-Embroidered Velvet Pump, RedDetailsYour favorite Charlotte Olympia Kitty style grows up- over 4 inches, in fact. This velvet pump captures signature Parisian charm with cat-faced embroidery and glossy high heel. Velvet with embroidery. Embroidered cat face on vamp. Tonal patent piping around ear-shaped collar. 4 1/2" patent leather-covered heel. Padded insole. Leather lining and sole. "Kitty" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemMini shift dress featuring a mixed leopard and cheetah print with gold metallic detail, sequin overlay, 3/4 length sleeves, keyhole back with button closure at neck, full lining, and an invisible back zipper with hook and eye closure.
- Alexander McQueenCutout Flower Long Knuckle Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen studded leather clutch with floral cutouts and silvertone hardware. Signature hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment. Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Tonal leather lining. 3"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Rick Owens LiliesAsymmetric Leather/Ponte Flared JacketDetailsRick Owens Lillies jacket in lambskin and faux leather (polyurethane) with ponte accents and raised stitching at back. Approx. 22"L front; 19"L back. Mock collar; asymmetric front zip. Long sleeves. Slim fit; slightly flared hem. Viscose/polyamide/cotton ponte. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rick Owens: California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.