I am dedicating this set to my friends who are missing their sweethearts this Valentine's Day.
Thinking of you Carla @nz-carla.
I am short on time so have condense the tags I received into this one set.
The rules are simple, let us in on who you are by answering a few questions below.
Just replace my answers w/ yours and choose a few PV friends to join in!!!
Happy Valentines Day to you all! Hugs ❤
This is in answer to @groovyhippychick
1) What subject did you like best in school? Art
2) Typewriter or rotary phone? Huh? I adore my rotary phone
3) Eat less or exercise more? Eat less
4) What's your bad habit? Polyvore
5) How sad would you be if your goldfish died? I'd be the first to flush him.
6) Where was your first date? First date ever was Kitt Peak. A National Astronomy Observatory. It's True.
7) Are you better at throwing or catching a frisbee? Throwing
8) Is your boss male or female? Female
9) How do you feel about that? They usually know better.
10) What color is your bathroom? Zen
11) Do you dance while you cook? No, only when vaccuming
1. How often do you kiss (literally) in a day? Couple times
2. What/who would you like to be in a next life? Already was a Race Car Driver in the past life, artist this one, an not sure if I will come back to this planet
3. Do you keep a journal? If yes, what for? No
4. Do you know what ear wax tastes like? Ewe, no
5. How long can you sit/lie being idle and daydream? Huh?! is there a limite
6. Does your car reflect who you are? If yes (briefly) how so ... I guess I have joined the SUV mama's, yeesh?! When can I have a sports car?
7. What is your favorite holiday? (all cultures & traditions included.) Need more time to think about this one.
8. Who cleans the bathroom(s) in your house? Audrey
9. If (God forbid) you had to lose sight or hearing, which would you pick? Hearing.
10.Is your 2nd toe equal to or longer than your big toe? Shorter
11.What three items are necessary on your bedside table? Water, books, pet rock
This is in answer to @lisacarter71
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? Me grow up? huh?!
2. Ocean or mountain? Yes please
3. City or country? Yes please
4. Dogs or cats? I prefer dogs.
5. Name three personal heroes/heroines. my parents, Hank Zyp, my in-laws
6. Name a book you are embarrassed to admit you have never read. The Joy of Cooking
7. Do you fear the Zombie Apocalypse? No
8. Name your favorite color (you may not say red, pink or blue). Black
9. Do you have any thoughts on the meaning of life that you would like to share? Life has meaning if you do what is meaningful to you. Love is infinite. Kindness matters.
10. If you were to set out on an adventure, what would it be? What would you need to take with you? Travel the world with an unlimited credit card and my pet rock.
11. What should your parents have named you that they didn't? Haven't given this any thought.
1. Do you have a favorite artist and if so, who? Are you kidding "A" favourite?!!! I have way too many to only name one.
2. Coffee or tea or neither? Yes please tea and decaf coffee
3. Last book you read? Naked Chocolate by David Wolfe
4. What color are your eyes? Blue
5. Favorite guilty pleasure on TV? I do not own a television
6. Do you believe in soulmates? Yes
7. Do you snore? Possibly when I have a cold
8. Is the glass half empty or half full? half full
9. Favorite vacation spot? Maui
10. Are your nails painted and if so what color? No
11. Some words of wisdom? Be in this moment now.
This is the answer to @theotherwhite questions:
1. What's the first object that you see when you take your eyes off the computer screen? A beautiful view out the window
2. If you could have a dragon pet, would you want one? Sure
3. What's your least favorite thing about the way you look? Short legs
4. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Yes, polar bear and old stuffed dog
5. Have you owned a lava lamp? No
6. What's the food or beverage that makes you nostalgic when you taste it? Lemonade
7. If you could erase one character form the Harry Potter series, who would it be and why? Can say I'd want to erase any of the characters
8. If your life were a movie, which song would be todays soundtrack? Never-ending Story by Within Temptation
9. Can you speak any language other than your mother tongue? No
10. Mac or PC? Mac
11. Is your closet tidy? Yes oddly enough
And if you do not like this sort of thing, PLEASE, do not feel obligated.