- Jill Stuart black and off.white Crystal skirt. Wool.blend bouclé.tweed. Leather waistband, fully lined. Snap and concealed zip fastening at back. 92% virgin wool, 8% polyamide; trim: 100% leather (Sheep); lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean . Designer color: Kohl/ Chalk Crystal leather.trimmed wool.blend bouclé.tweed mini skirt.
- Similar itemVelvet No appliqués Solid color Lapel collar Double-breasted Button closing Multipockets Long sleeves Lined interior Outerwear Large sized. Material:100% Virgin Wool
- Similar itemThe Great The Jubilee A-Line Mini Skirt, White Details The Great \"The Jubilee\" embroidered poplin skirt. Approx. length: 16\"L from top of skirt to hem. Sits just below the natural waist. A-line silhouette. Straight hem. Elastic waist; pull-on style. Cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5\"/179cm, bust 32\"/81cm, waist 24\"/61cm, hips 35. 5\"/90cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About The Great: Accomplished and well-versed designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott (co-founders of Current/Elliott denim line) have embarked on their next journey with creating The Great. Focusing on American classics, The Great puts a playful spin on everyday items including tops, dresses, outerwear, and denim. Size: 1. Color: WHITE. Gender: Female. Pattern: Embroidered. Material: 100%COTTON.
- Developed by Thomas Burberry in 1879, Burberry London's signature cotton-gabardine is lightweight and breathable yet offers protection against inclement weather. Part of the 'Kensington' range, this mid-length trench is tailored with a fitted waist and slimline sleeves - what the brand calls the \"modern\" silhouette. Wear it with your favorite jeans and a Breton top. Shown here with: T by Alexander Wang Top, rag & bone Jeans, Converse Sneakers, Chloé Shoulder bag, Larsson & Jennings Watch, Arme De L'Amour Bracelets.. Part of the Burberry Heritage collection.. Sand cotton-gabardine.. Button fastenings through double-breasted front.. 100% cotton; trim: 100% leather (Calf); buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); body lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Honey.
- A classic trench complete with the traditional elements-belted cuffs, shoulder epaulets and gun and stormflaps-is reimagined in romantic openwork lace patterned in lush roses. Left elegantly sheer at the sleeves and back, the feminine design is cinched at the waist with a partially tunneled drawstring tie tipped in flippy tassels to provide flattering shape. Brand: McQ-Alexander McQueen. Style Name: McQ by Alexander McQueen Drawstring Floral Lace Trench. Style Number: 5112071. 31 1/2" length (size 44); Front button closure; Notch collar; Long sleeves; Belted cuffs
- Woven cotton-blend skirt * Graphic print throughout * Gathered throughout * Contrast waistband * Side slip pockets * A-line hem * Tonal top stitching and panel seaming * Fully lined Measurements: * 16.5" from waist to hem; taken from a size S * Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches.
- Woven skirt * Graphic print throughout * A-line hem * Tonal top stitching and panel seaming * Hidden back zipper closure * Fully lined Measurements: * 21" from waist to hem; taken from a size S * Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches.
- Similar itemA trench coat in gabardine lace, woven on traditional Leaver’s looms in Derbyshire. The signature fabric is made with the yarn of our Heritage Trench Coat, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A Kensington modern fit, the design is tailored to the body with slim, set-in sleeves.
- Similar itemDelicate floral lace features a soft, eyelash trim that gives off a feminine feel. Notched collar. Long sleeve design. Belt loop waist with tie closure. Front hand pockets. Box pleat at center back. Straight hemline. 71% nylon, 29% cotton. Dry clean only. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: Length: 32 in Sleeve Length: 33 in Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.