- Special Occasion. By Masquerade. Lace fabric. Strapless. Boned bust. Sweetheart neckline. Gemstone detail. Back zipper. Two tier skirt. Mesh skirt underlay. Fully lined. Approximately 24" side seam. Self: 10% Cotton, 90% Nylon. Lining: 100% Polyester. Do not wash. Do not dry clean professionally. Spot clean only. Do not apply heat or steam on decoration.
- Sonia by Sonia Rykiel coat: peach mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend, oversized collar, long sleeves, side pockets, sash belt, fully lined. Snap and concealed zip fastenings through front. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Dry clean.;
- To have a long hair means to have many kinds and types of choices. When it comes to the prom, you must choice which prom hairstyles suitable for you.
- Are you a hopeless romantic at heart Let the world know when you wear this adorable CZ 'Love' pendant necklace. The pendant featuring the word 'Love', is written gold plated letters with a cute pave CZ heart. This necklace makes the perfect everyday accessory.
- We've compiled some of the best photos of iPhone 5 from Apple's website.
- Black suedette ankle boot with extended heel and gold zip detail
- Perth's one-stop alternative shop since 2001! At Red Stripe Clothing we stock a wide range of interesting, alternative local and imported clothing, accessories and footwear.
- Holiday Nail Polish - Holiday Manicure | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide MagazineHoping for a ring under the Christmas tree this year? Then you’re going to want your nails to look fabulous — all eyes will go directly to your left hand when you tell them the happy news!
Here, nail expert and Custom Nail Solutions president Katie Saxton shares the hottest nail trends for the holiday season:
1. Holiday Caviar Nails
One of the biggest nail crazes right now is a caviar-inspired manicure. For a holiday version, you'll need red nail polish, a jar of red microbeads, and a jar of green microbeads. In a bowl, combine equal amounts of red and green microbeads. Then, paint your nails with a coat of red polish and let dry. Add another coat of red and, while the polish is still wet, hold your hand over a tray and pour the red and green microbeads onto each nail. Gently pat the microbeads so they stick to the wet polish and let dry.
2. Seasonal Sideways French Mani
Saxton predicts that sideways French manis will be the hottest nail trend of 2013; be ahead of the curve with a holiday-inspired look. Paint your nails green and let dry. Then paint a vertical stripe of red polish along one side of each nail. Let dry, then add a clear topcoat to each nail.
3. Festive Holiday Colors
You can't go wrong with red or green polish!
- Gold look ring with pretty peach coloured roses & rhinestone detailing. SML:18MM MED 19MM LRG 20MM.