- Similar itemAnimals were present in many an AW14 runway show and Stella Jean incorporated them into a number of her distinctive patterns. This burgundy cotton skirt features contrasting multicoloured panels printed with schools of green fish. The high wide waistband keeps it flattering and polished; tuck in a clashing print shirt for that signature Stella Jean finish.
- Proenza Schouler black ombré lizard-stamped and black grained leather PS Large Courier shoulder bag. Front flap; slip pocket and metal-tipped schoolbag straps beneath flap; snap-button side gussets; magnetic-close pocket at back; brushed pewter-tone hardware. Lined with leather; logo-jacquard-lined zip pocket and slip pocket at interior. Adjustable flat shoulder strap. Metal hinged closure at flap. 9.0" height x 12.5" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 9" maximum strap drop (approximately) Includes removable zip pouch at interior. Made in Italy.
- Twist lock fastening. Leather (Calf)
- Embossed leather. Imported. Shoulder strap, removeable adjustable crossbody strap. Magnetic snap closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, two slip pockets. Logo plaque at front. 13"W x 14"H x 3"D; 5" drop, 15" drop.
- Similar itemBlack leather cuff from Sara Gunn featuring a gold-plated design with a skin texture patterned surface, embossed leather and an open back design.
- Similar itemSand cotton-twill pencil skirt
- Similar itemBlack leather cuff from Sara Gunn featuring a gold-plated design with a skin texture patterned surface, embossed leather and an open back design. Comes complete with a gift box.
- Embossed leather. Imported. Adjustable crossbody strap. Front flap with zip closure and hidden magnetic snap closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, two slip pockets. Logo plaque at front. 14"L x 8"H x 3.5"W; 21" strap drop.
- Similar itemMichael KorsLong Felt Pencil Skirt, FawnDetailsFawn felt.Natural rise.Relaxed fit.Below-the-knee hem.Back zip.Wool.Made in Italy.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.