Shop this look
- Clean and light, with a stylish silhouette, this upholstered dining stool chair has a surrounding low back and arms for hours of comfort. The slender wood framework supports a natural linen, cushioned seat that is both luxurious and laid back, blending with casual, country and modern décor. 33.5 inches high x 24 inches wide x 24 inches deep. Seat: 19 inches high x 18 inches deep; Back height: 15.25 inches; Between legs: 20.75 inches wide. Constructed from oak wood. Finished in limed grey oak. Upholstered in a Natural linen; Antique silver nail head detail.
- Made in Vermont by Copeland Furniture.Crisp lines and angled taper legs reflect the Mid-Century Modern influences of the Catalina Cherry 40-Inch Square Table. Emphasizing this style influence, the table top features slight outwardly curving sides on the table top. Ideal for small dining rooms or a breakfast nook, the Catalina Cherry 40-Inch Square Table's minimal style is perfect for the modern home. The table is crafted in solid cherry hardwood and available in a variety of finishes. Copeland Furniture uses sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest. All lumber used by Copeland Furniture comes from within 500 miles of their factory in Vermont, thus reducing fossil fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions from transportation. The environmental values of preservation and stewardship are reflected in every piece of furniture produced by Copeland Furniture.
- Similar itemDesigned by Arne Jacobsen, the aptly named AJ lamps were designed in 1960 for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. Each lamp in the AJ series is elegant and eye-catching, while maintaining a refined simplicity in its silhouette. The AJ Table Lamp features a sleek shade that emits directed light. The adjustable shade can be angled to distribute light where it is most needed, making it an excellent choice for a desk in a home office. The interior of the shade is painted white, ensuring that the emitted light will be soft, while maintaining focus. Available in several colored finishes from saturated hues to neutral tones, the AJ Table Lamp will complement a variety of interiors.
- Similar itemGeometric arrow and cross motifs add to the rustic, traditional style of an American-made wool-blend blanket that serves as a striking centerpiece for your decor. Brand: PENDLETON. Style Name: Pendleton 'Hacienda' Wool Blend Blanket. Style Number: 5017156. 64" x 80"; Unnapped; felt-bound; 82% virgin wool, 18% cotton; Dry clean; By Pendleton; made in the USA
- Similar itemGeometric patterns and modern line design are the hallmarks of the Westridge Bar Height Dining Table. Featuring a contemporary leg arrangement and a top adornment of stone-hued tiles, the Westridge is an easy fit for a variety of home aesthetics and compliments the design elements of the Westridge stools. The large square table top provides the perfect space for intimate dinner parties. The Westridge Table is constructed of wood composites and metal with a classic bronze finish. Some assembly required. 41 X 42 x 42. Wood, Metal; Imported;
- Similar itemAdd a dramatic touch to your space with this luxurious Los Ojos blanket. Features a mix of cross and diamond-shaped eye designs for a modern yet historical look. Reverses to a striking white pattern. From Pendleton. Los Ojos. Wool/cotton.
- Similar itemMaisy Wood-Back Side Chair, Pair Details Side chair crafted of hardwood solids and hickory and pecan veneers. Polyester/viscose/linen upholstered seating. Assembly required. Sold in pairs; each, 22"W x 25"D x 38"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 17 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: WHITE. Material: Fabric color White 45%poyester,40%viscose,15%linen PECAN VENEERS.
- Similar itemThe Glo-Ball T table/desk lamp provides diffused light from its diffuser consisting of an externally acid-etched, hand blown, flashed opaline glass. Die-cast aluminum threaded ring nut with anodized finish. Grey painted high-thickness steel base and stem and die-cast aluminum diffuser support. On/Off switch (fluorescent) or dimmer (halogen) located on the cord. Select halogen or fluorescent lamping.
- Similar itemFind Standalone Tables at Target.com! Need a kitchen table for a space? Then the \" Square Drop Leaf Rustic Dining Table is for you. It's intelligently designed by Threshold to give you the ultimate in versatility. The table has drop leafs on each side that collapse when not in use, making this great for spaces. Keep one drop leaf up and the other down. Or open up both drop leafs for maximum use. This rustic-meets-modern tabletop expands to a and impressive inches. The legs are designed to be simple and sturdy, yet out of the way of guests' legs for a comfortable dining experience. This attractive dining table looks rustic with its... Color: Brown.
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Julia table lamp lends vintage-inspired style to modern interiors. Atop a clear round base, a double-curved sea foam ceramic lamp creates inviting illumination. White tapered linen shade. White finial. Accepts one 60-watt bulb (not included) 3-way rotary switch. Clear cord. Lightly wipe down to clean. 17" Dia x 30"H. Shade: 17"W x 13"H. Cord: 7'L.
- Similar itemThis elegant throw blanket is made from soft cotton and offered in a variety of hues that will complement any bedroom. 1 rolled hem. 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- The design of Eero Saarinen's Executive Armchair (1950) began more than a decade earlier, when he and Charles Eames submitted several designs to the Organic Design in Home Furnishings competition at the MoMA. The pair, who'd been friends and collaborators since meeting at Cranbrook Academy of Art, won first prize. These fluid, sculptural shapes influenced the future work of both men; for Saarinen, most notably in his Womb, Tulip and Executive chairs. The Executive was originally made of fiberglass but was later updated in polyurethane to take advantage of the technical advances in plastics. The feel of this classic seat, however, remains unchanged. The molded shell flexes slightly with the sitter and the contoured plywood seat supported by metal or wood legs. Unlike Saarinen's furniture, which was consistently sculptural in form, these fluid lines didn't appear in his architecture until the 1950s. When looking at the dome-shaped glass wall of the Kresge Auditorium at MIT, it's not a big leap to see the same shape in the back of his Executive Chair. This chair is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified¿ for its use of low-emitting products. Manufactured by Knoll according to the original and exacting specifications of the designer. Made in U.S.A.