- Similar itemReducing the modern pendant light to its most geometric elements, design collective Form Us With Love have created Form, a mouth blown glass cylinder pendant lamp. The basis consists of a glass form borrowed from the timeless world of the light bulb with an industrial shade but refined to a beautiful abstraction in white with a spatial sensation. Functionally amusing and beautiful, the Form pendant lamp becomes an illuminated sculptural mobile. Please note: There are only 2 cylinder shape pendant lamps available and we are unable to receive additional stock.
- Similar itemCharles Pollock's 1963 Executive Chair features what he described as technology the use of a single aluminum band around the chair's perimeter to hold the design together, structurally and visually. Fifty years after its introduction, the Pollock Chair continues to exude timeless elegance. This chair comes with a black anodized aluminum/black epoxy frame. Features: Available with or without arms. Arms are seamless, black phenolic plastic. Upholstery available in a variety of KnollTextiles or Spinneybeck leathers. Seat and back are multi-density urethane foam. Button tufting on fabric and leather. Outer shell is integrally colored, black textured polypropylene. Frame is extruded aluminum with polished, satin or black anodized finish. Steel support plate spans the width of the seat cushion. Base is five-star design with hard or soft casters. Steel armature with polished aluminum, stainless or black epoxy-finished top caps. Base features 360 degrees swivel, tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemEvoking iconic Bauhaus designs, our chair mixes soft hair-on-hide leather with gleaming stainless steel, in sleek arcs that echo each other, even as the materials contrast. Bold, modern lines and deep comfort create timeless seating that works beautifully in a wide range of settings. 28"W 35"D x 35"H. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. Leather upholstery creates a rich contrast to the gleaming metal base. Frame crafted of polished stainless steel. Cushion has high-resiliency foam core. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Similar itemFeatured in nearly every Florence Knoll interior, the Saarinen Executive Chair remains one of the most popular Knoll designs. Originally introduced in 1950, the chair transformed the notion of what executive seating could be with its fluid, sculptural form and modern finishing. The timeless and versatile design continues to fit seamlessly into work, conference, lounge and dining applications of any decor. Features: The Eero Saarinen Collection. Designed by Eero Saarinen 1950. Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Seat features molded, reinforced polyurethane back shell and a contoured plywood seat form. 5-star base with casters,360 degree swivel, tilt with tilt tension, and pneumatic seat height adjustment. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 26W x 24.25D x 31-36.25H. Seat height: 16.5-21.75. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemFUCSIA pendant fixture providing both diffused and direct light. Features: Designed by Achille Castiglioni, 1996. Materials: Glass, Silicone, Steel. Conical blown glass diffuser with 1.5" sandblasted edges and translucent silicone rings. Type: Pendant Lamp. Mounting: Ceiling Pendant. Available in various configurations with corresponding white ceiling rose. Non UL version has clear cord. Available with 1, 3 or 8 lamps. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): 1 Lamp: Overall: 6.3Dia x 13.6H. 3 Lamps: Overall: 12.9W x 12.9D x 13.6H. 8 Lamps: Overall: 24.8W x 18.8D x 13.6H. Cord Length: 192. Lamp type: Incandescent. Bulbs: 1 Lamp: 1 x 40W 120V R50 E14 Reflector Incandescent (included) 3 Lamps: 3 x 40W 120V R50 E14 Reflector Incandescent (included) 8 Lamps: 8 x 40W R50 E14 Reflector Incandescent (included) Environment: Indoor - Dry Location. Care and Cleaning. Do not use alcohol or other solvents. Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt.
- Similar itemA glass pendant made in industrial plants which is more commonly used to manufacture architectural products including car head lamps or glass insulators. Pressed Glass Bowl Pendant Light is created by compressing molten glass into a hollow mold which is then annealed in a kiln to form a robust object. The production process does not allow for intervention, and so small variations such as tiny air bubbles often occur within the finished product. Features. The Pressed Glass collection. Year of Design: 2008. Material: Glass, Powder coated metal. Type: Pendant Light. Color: Clear Glass. Model Number: GLS03-PUSM. Clear cable supplied with tensile wire. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 4.8Dia x 7H. Cable length: 98. Ceiling Rose: 4.9Dia. Lamp type: Halogen. Bulbs: 1 x 40W (max) A19 Clear Halogen (not included) Certification: UL/cUL Certified. Cleaning Instructions: Clean with a soft dry cloth only. Do not use polishing agents, water or abrasive materials when cleaning. Always switch off the electricity supply before cleaning. Note: Main image shows a half-chrome lamp, to achieve this look an LED (only) half-chrome lamp can be used.
- Similar itemThe MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs. Features: Available with arms and without arms. Available in a variety of Spinneybeck leathers with matching leather straps. Leather cushion crafted in a series of quilted and seamed sections. Cushion supported by 9 cowhide belting straps with edges stained to match if specified in black. For all other colors, leather is sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural. Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish. Glides not included. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the frame. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemA modern club chair with a cantilevered stainless steel base, the High Park is a comfortable accent chair with clean, classic lines. The upholstery features French seams and the interior frame uses only FSC-Certified wood. Timeless modern club chair. Unique cantilevered metal base. Wood Components are FSC Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. Stainless steel flat bar base - 1-¾" wide ½" thick tubing with mitered corners. Base is welded then polished to a brushed finish. Plastic bumpers are on all 4 corners to prevent floor damage. Seat and back frames use Engineered FSC Certified wood. Seat and back cushions are Medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap. French seams everywhere. Fabric chair; is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested. This item is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), in support of responsible forest management.
- Similar itemWithout any question, the Original George Nelson Bubble Lamp® Ball Pendant is a tried-and-true standard of the modern vocabulary. George Nelson designed the first lamps in 1947. These lamps with their simple sculptural shapes are constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials prove to eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. A quality which alone is unique to this material. The Ball Pendant is available in three sizes. Each lamp comes with a 5.25-inch brushed, nickel-plated steel ceiling plate and 6-feet of cord. Since 1989, Modernica has proven its steadfast commitment to authenticity and craftsmanship. Being at the forefront of rediscovering and relaunching out-of-production pieces, Modernica still uses the same methods and materials to handcraft each lamp that were used in 1952. The George Nelson Bubble Lamp® collection is featured in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Modernica is the official site for the George Nelson Bubble Lamp® Collection. Handcrafted in Michigan, U.S.A. Features. George Nelson Bubble Lamp® Collection. Designed by George Nelson in 1947. Type: Pendant light. Color: White. Available in 3 size: small, medium, large. Each assembly kit includes 5.25-inch diameter a brushed nickel ceiling plate and 6 feet of cord. Care and Cleaning. In most settings the lamps can be cleaned with a feather duster or a soft cloth. If they become grimy, the process will be bit more complicated. We suggest cleaning them with a mild soap solution (a little ivory dish liquid in two quarts of lukewarm water, for example) and a soft cloth. To remove the soap, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry with a soft rag. Stronger solutions, like a glass cleaner containing ammonia, could discolor or damage the plastic coating.