- Similar itemFornasetti blue, black and white hand-lacquered metal "Arco Romano" umbrella stand. Handmade, Limited Edition. Includes green plastic drip tray. Goldtone metal rim, protective metal feet at base. 10.25" diameter, 22.5" height (approximately) Clean with damp cloth. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemIntroduced to the U.S. market in 2007, this series of lights was inspired by the sculptural simplicity of brass cooking pots and traditional water vessels in India. The Beat Light - Wide is spun and hand-beaten by renowned skilled craftsmen of Moradabad in Northern India. The design and inception of the Beat Lights originated from a field trip to India taken by Tom Dixon and his Royal College students. Their mission was to investigate how design affects the livelihood of different cultures and peoples. They spent days with local tinkers, brass beaters and marble workers. It was here that they discovered a method of metal manufacturing that appealed because of its heritage and unique aesthetic. The Beat Light - Wide employs these traditional techniques in its production. Includes black metal 4.9" diameter ceiling canopy.
- Similar itemHokku Designs Jade Coffee Table combines style and simplicity to add a new dimension to your home decor. The simple design and two-toned coloring will add a beautiful balance and character to your living room. Exposed tapering silver feet support the table, giving it a naturally appealing look. It surpasses time and fashion to give a dynamic look to your home, and retains its contemporary look, day in and day out. This rectangular block table has an ultra modern white color with an espresso colored removable and functional accent tray embedded on one side. The table is low and makes a perfect coffee table where friends and family can gather around to enjoy a cup of tea, coffee or snacks. You can further enhance its look with embellishments like a vase, photo frame or flower pot. You can place essential items like glares, keys and phone in the tray, for easy accessibility. Constructed of high quality wood, medium fiber board and strength enhancing veneers, the Hokku Designs Jade Coffee Table is sturdy, durable and will retain its beauty in the long run. Make it a part of your family room and enjoy visual appeal. It is secured against harm while in transition. Enhance your living space with this table and enjoy its superb functionality. Read more Features: Contemporary style. ISTA 3A certified: No. Constructed of wood, medium fiber board and strength enhancing veneers. White finish. Removable and reversible functional accent tray in espresso. Exposed silver accent leg.
- Similar itemMaterial: Iron Finish: Black And Gold Dimensions: 21"(h) x 9"(dia)
- Similar itemPulling inspiration from traditional cooking pots and water vessels, Tom Dixon works with skilled artisans in India to create these beautiful fixtures. Brass is first spun and then hand-beaten on the interior in Moradabad , India. The inside is left in its natural color and exterior is painted black. 98" black cloth cable and black metallic canopy (4.9" dia). 60W Globe G30 bulb included. Max 100 watt. UL Listed.
- Similar itemThe Florence Knoll Coffee table, designed to furnish the new interiors of postwar America, is a scaled-down translation of the lines, gestures and materials of modern architecture. Consistent with all of her designs, the table has a spare, geometric presence that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe. Features: Tabletops in glass, wood, coated and natural marble, and natural grantie in a wide range of colors and finishes. Welded square steel tube with polished or satin chrome finish. KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the frame. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemDesign Tom Dixon, 2007. Spun brass, fabric cable. Made by Tom Dixon. A series of lights inspired by the sculptural simplicity of brass cooking pots and traditional water vessels on the subcontinent. The Beat lights are spun and hand-beaten by renowned skilled craftsmen of Moradabad in Northern India. The series of pendants include four shapes and sizes and each feature a spun brass shade with either a black matt patinated, brushed brass or white glossy powder coated exterior and hand-beaten interior. Beat pendants are offered with either a corresponding black fabric (black or brass) or white cable cord and matching ceiling rose. Stout shade: 20.5" dia. | 19.7" H | cord: 98" L | ceiling rose: 4.9" dia. Requires 60W white globe G30 bulb (100W max) | UL listed.
- Similar itemMaterial: Wood and Metal Finish: Mahogany And Rustic Iron. Dimensions: 9.25"(w) x 22.5"(h)
- Similar itemDesign Marc Thorpe. Solid walnut frame, quarter cut walnut veneer. Made in USA by Bernhardt Design. Area is a sensuous addition to a room, with its rich walnut veneer and stylized organic form. Morphed from the concepts of spatial definition and positive/negative space in architecture, Area's distinctive shape allows it to stand out in the center of a room as a cocktail table, or blend in as a well-considered side table. Marc Thorpe earned a Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design from the University of Maryland, followed by a Masters Degree in Architecture, with Honors, from Parsons School of Design in New York. Thorpe was awarded the 2003 Scholastic Award for Scholarly Pursuit by the American Institute of Architects and the American Architectural Foundation, and received the Alpha Rho Chi medal for architectural leadership and professional excellence in 2004. In 2005, Thorpe established New York-based Marc Thorpe Design, as an architectural and design co-operative, active in the creation of progressive design solutions for the commercial, residential and leisure sectors. He has worked extensively in Italy and New York as an industrial designer, and continues to collaborate on projects with a wide range of partners. He has taught in the Architecture Department at Parsons School of Design and the Industrial Design Department of Pratt Institute in New York City. The invisible joinery gives Area a simple, yet elegant appearance, a chameleon for many different environments. Area is available in occasional and coffee table sizes with a solid walnut frame and quarter cut, slip matched walnut veneer top in various finish options. Square: 42" w | 42" d | 14.6" h. Rectangular: 52" w | 29" d | 14.6" h.