Shop this look
- Similar itemThe Bell Coffee Table by Sebastian Herkner turns our perceptual habits on their head, using the lightweight, fragile material of glass as base for a solid brass or steel pedestal and black lacquered crystal glass top that seems to float above. Hand-blown in the traditional manner using a wooden mold, the transparent tinted glass base asserts a sculptural presence in a space, contrasting intriguingly with the solid metal frame on top while also forming with it a harmonious unit recalling the elegant curving silhouette of a bell. With its appealing reflective surface and contrasting materials, the coffee table adds a distinctive touch to domestic interiors. It celebrates the beauty of the materials with its colors and surface, along with the artisanal tradition. Each coffee table is handmade, meaning that small bubbles or bumps in the glass are a characteristic feature.
- Similar itemConcept lighting shapes up in new neutrals and a new mix of materials. A unique glass base is overscaled and inverted, almost appearing to disappear. The cotton-lined, snakeskin-embossed tan faux leather shade turns on a warm glow.
- Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms. All wood is FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management. Seat and back cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structuredshape. Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on thearms. Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwoodfloors. Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish. Gus Modern. is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose. *This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
- Similar itemSullivan Loveseat - Modern Sofas - Shop Classic Mid-Century Designed Furniture All of our sofas are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, sofa on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Petite But Practical: Savor your space with a petite love seat designed for two. Relax & Revive: Kiln dried sustainable hardwoods stapled and doweled. This is old style manufacturing at its best. Less is More: Dual sectional cushions and blind button tufting offer quintessential 1960s Retro style and versatility. Dimensions: Overall: 31"h x 78"w x 32"d Seating: 18"h x 72"w x 20"d Armrest: 24"h x 3"w
- Similar itemCool and contemporary, the Jamie Young Clark table lamp exudes a coastal aesthetic. The light fixture's transparent taupe glass base lends textured interest with fabulous curved ridges. Optional sea salt cream linen drum shade. Accepts one 150W type A bulb (not included) Harp included with optional lamp shade or can be added to order. Lamp: 12"W x 18"H. Shade: 18"W x 13"H. Total Height: 31"H.
- Similar itemAdd a touch of retro vibe to any space by furnishing it with this mid-century arm chair. Upholstered in a classic linen-like fabric in brownish gray, this tufted arm chair brings timeless flair to living rooms or lounging spaces. With a design featuring non-mar foot glides, this arm chair is safe to place on hardwood and tiled floors. Metal caps on legs Welt cord detail throughout Solid wood legs Non-mar foot glides Loose and reversible seat and back cushions Button tufting detail on back cushions Materials: Solid wood, plywood, fabric, foam, metal Finish: Medium walnut Upholstery color: Brownish grey Upholstery fill: Foam Seat dimensions: 17 inches high x 25 inches wide x 22.5 inches deep Dimensions: 34 inches high x 34 inches wide x 36 inches deep Assembly required. Color: Brown.
- The Modloft Adelphi coffee table offers sleek, modern style to contemporary spaces. With nesting options, this versatile furnishing features sleek steel upholding a custom top. Available in 2 sizes. Leather or wood/lacquer top. Carbon steel frame. Sold separately. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth and spot clean. Low: 39"W x 39"D x 8"H. High: 39"W x 39"D x 12"H.
- Similar item'60s clubby chic meets Chinoise elegance. Our Rutledge Sofa features tailored tufting and button detailing -perfect for adding a masculine Mad Men vibe to your Park Ave pad. The seat and deck face are a modern take on a traditional Chesterfield, and the applied arms have a subtle radius on the outside to soften the look. The hand-turned European oak legs are wire-brushed and ebonized for a textural finish..
- Similar itemThe Regina Andrew Azure table lamp offers modern interiors eye-catching allure. Atop a textured blue glass base, the light fixture's drum shade provides a classic complement. Natural linen shade. Accepts one 100W bulb (not included) 3-way switch. Clear cord. Brushed nickel ball finial. 15"W x 15"D x 22.5"H. Shade: 15"W x 15"D x 10"H. Cord: 8'H.
- Similar itemA prime example of designs of the 1950s and 1960s, the Welles Sofa is also a contemporary masterpiece.The Welles Sofa is comfortably firm and supportive, but if you like your cushioning on the softer side, just ask!Because our tufted buttons are double-sewn by hand, you’ll never have to worry about one wandering off
- Similar itemThe Portfolio Charlie chair is covered in a durable barley tan linen fabric. This sleek retro mid century chair features wood arms that wrap behind the chair and go all the way down to the floor. Part of the Portfolio Furniture Collection Great for small space living Dark espresso finish solid wood legs for style and strength The extra seat cushion and button back add the finishing touch Sturdy mixed hardwood frame construction for added strength Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery Variouscomponents are recyclable at the end of use Materials: Durable 100% polyester linen fabric Finish: Dark espresso Upholstery color: Barley tan Upholstery fill: Seat and back cushion padded with foam for comfort Dimensions: 33.5 inches high x 31.75 inches wide x 26.13 inches deep Seat dimensions: 17.5 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21.25 inches deep Arm height: 24.5 inches high Assembly required. Furniture Pattern: Solid Chair Type: Arm Chairs, Accent Chairs, Club Chairs Material: Polyester Style: Mid-Century, Modern Assembly: Assembly Required Chair Back Height: Standard Color: Tan Color: Tan.
- Where the simplistic meets the divine, this coffee table with stainless steal base, beautiful raw wood face and protective glass top makes the ultimate location for family and friends to gather. From Industrial Loft or Rustic Lodge to a simple Coastal Beach look, this versatile coffee table can bring style to a wide variety of rooms. 17 inches high x 65 inches wide x 33.5 inches deep. Constructed out of reclaimed railway wood. Stainless steel base; Removable glass top. Unfinished wood; May be sealed with varnish or wax. Each piece is unique.
- Similar itemDesign by Nigo Design.Made in Italy by Antonello Italia. Fan Coffee Tables boast a compelling design that features a beautiful glass tabletop and lower storage platform. Its transparent top and minimalist steel supports are contrasted by a closed side panel that creates an interplay between open and concealed space. This dynamic design enables easy sofa-side accessibility while promoting a clean aesthetic by concealing stored contents on the opposite side. Geometric square and rectangular shapes carried throughout Fan's structure marry elements of wood, steel, and glass together, delivering a cohesive design. A perfect fit for a variety of room arrangements. Product Features: Chromed steel frame Lower shelf and table top in extralight temepred glass