- Similar itemGold-coloured metal is set with rings of sparkly crystals in two tonal shades in this pretty piece. Composition: Composite:70% Brass 30% Stone.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, stripes, turtleneck, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemArmani Collezoni creates a unique jacket that is perfect for any day-to-night outfit. With a hint of purple sheen through the lurex black tweed and an asymmetrical fringe front, this piece lives up to the exquisite tailoring by this Italian brand.
- THE ROWLeaf Jacquard JacketDetailsLeaf jacquard with panel detail. Shawl lapel; asymmetric button front. Sharp shoulders; long sleeves. Fitted silhouette. Flap pocket on right hip. Wool/silk/nylon/polyester. Made in USA of Italian materials.
- Similar itemOlive tree silk halterneck draped scarf top from Chloé featuring a v-neck, a draped tonal scarf detail and a curved hem with splits to the sides.
- Similar itemSet of four bold metal statement rings. Wide band with open back. By Luv AJ. Plated Solid Brass. Import.
- Similar itemThis oversized ring by Erickson Beamon features a bold arrangement of stones in jet, clear, and amber tones to add instant drama and glamour every day. By Erickson Beamon. Gold-toned settings with crystal shapes. Beloved by everyone from Alexander McQueen to Nicole Kidman, Erickson Beamon jewelry continues to wow with superior attention to detail and a unique blend of glamour and grit.
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Asymmetric JacketDetailsWool suiting. Notched collar with surplice front. Long sleeves. Formfitting with asymmetric closure. Flap besom pockets. Asymmetric hem with center vent covers seat. Wool/polyamide/spandex/cotton. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemComposition: 84% Viscose, 10% Cupro, 6% Polyester. Details: lamé, lightweight sweater, stripes, turtleneck, 3/4 length sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.