Shop this look
- Similar itemSustainability meets sophistication with the Mimosa Counter Height Stool from Greenington Bamboo's Mimosa Collection. The architecturally inspired design of the Mimosa Counter Height Stool features intelligent engineering, beautiful details, and an elegant profile. Made from eco-friendly Moso Bamboo, the Mimosa Counter Height Stool showcases a slender but sturdy construction, perfect for modern, mid-century, or urban dining areas. Pair the stools with the complementary Mimosa Counter Height Table for a stunning dining experience. Available in caramelized and dark walnut finishes Eco-friendly Moso Bamboo 19.5" D x 26" H
- Similar itemDesign by Ron Henderson, 2013.By Varaluz.If we were masters of our own high school, we would create a course in Decorative Geometry. Since our principals have failed to hand over the keys, we stick to designing inspired light fixtures. Occasion is a study of hitting the right modern angles with some added inspiration from Torii gates, a universal sign of welcome in Asia. The Occasion 3 Light Chandelier's Zen gold finish and elongated tan shades are warm and comforting, making it a most agreeable house guest. Ships with 10 feet of cable.
- Similar itemSaddle up. Handmade leather composite with natural hide tones and markings saddles a contoured seat edged with a handsewn whipstitch and brass-painted rivets. Rides modern at counter height on hand-welded matte black iron frame that flows continuous from base to seat. Details and Dimensions: Roadhouse leather 24" counter stool. 18"Wx21"Dx34.5"H. Handmade. Leather composite. Natural tones and markings in leather make each unique. Iron frame with matte black lacquer and powdercoat finish. Clean with soft, dry cloth; wipe spills immediately. Indoor use only. 24"H seat sized for counters. Overall Dimensions: Width: 18" Depth: 21" Height: 34.5" Seat: Height: 23" Foot Rest: Height: 6"
- The Claydon Chandelier is carefully crafted of wrought iron that is finished with a pleasing mixture of Antique Gold and Black. The round orb is embellished with a dome on top and inverted domes at the bottom. It fits well into an elegant setting as well as a less formal one. 28 inches high x 17 inches wide x 17 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron. Rustic gold and antique black finish. Three 60 watt candelabra bulbs not included. Includes 6 feet of chain.
- Similar itemA rustic beauty, this three light chandelier is crafted from aged wooden planks and finished with wrought iron nails. It is suspended from the ceiling with a wrought iron chain and support bars. Hang this unique light fixture over a farm table in the dining room or use it as an unexpected chandelier over the pool table in the game room. Unique mix of metal and wood. Wrought iron accents.
- Similar itemMelding modern and tribal styles, the Bullet stool offers versatile appeal. Finished in a metallic bronze glaze, faceted chevron layers adorn this ceramic accent for eye-catching edge. 16" Dia x 20"H. Wipe down to clean. Handcrafted.
- Similar itemGOLD LEAF DOT CHANDELIER WITH THREE LIGHT CLUSTER. USES THREE 40W CANDELABRA BASE BULBS. 3' MATCHING CHAIN IS INCLUDED Dimensions: 15.75" H x 24" Diameter.
- The Worlds Away Tabouret stool offers the mod interior a bold metallic seat. Atop a textured, round silver base, the rich navy velvet upholstery captivates. 21" Dia x 21"H. Hammered gold leaf base. Navy blue velvet upholstery.
- Similar itemThis faceted stool delivers angular style to modern interiors. Doubling as an accent table, this geometric seat delivers rich texture with hand-cladded brass sheeting. 14" Dia x 24"H. Protect from direct light. Wipe down with brass cleaner. Handcrafted.
- Similar itemThe bell-shaped pendants on this wooden fixture look as if they once sounded clearly from a high tower in an ancient city, or clanged on a bustling market street. Steel, wood. Hardwired for professional installation. Three light sockets. 25 watt max. Includes adjustable cord. Imported.
- Similar itemConceptual designer Jasper Morrison designed the Cork Stool family for Vitra in 2004. Each stool is shaped from a substantial piece of pressed agglomerate cork for a sculptural look with a surprising lightweight feel. Cork Stool A is shaped in a modified hourglass design, and can be used as a side table, nightstand, or extra seating. The Cork Stool features a light and velvety touch and is easily transported, making it a versatile addition to a variety of interiors. The unexpected material mimics a light, knotty wood, but is distinctive, tactile, and will complement both traditional and modern spaces. Cork Stool A can be used on its own, or can be grouped with other stools in the Cork Stool family to create a cohesive, bold look.
- Natural Oak wood rings are suspended from rustic rope Versatile style is fitting for transitional to modern decors Polished Chrome finish provides a counterpoint to the organic and rustic elements Clear, hand blown glass shades Comfortably sized for a cozy dining room or nook Creates a stylish focal point Canopy Dimensions: 5.125 Inch diameter x .75 Inch extension Bulb(s) Not Included.
- Similar itemConceptual designer Jasper Morrison designed the Cork Stool family for Vitra in 2004. Each stool is shaped from a substantial piece of pressed agglomerate cork for a sculptural look with a surprising lightweight feel. Cork Stool C has a round top and a pedestal base, and can be used as a side table, nightstand, or extra seating. The Cork Stool features a light and velvety touch and is easily transported, making it a versatile addition to a variety of interiors. The unexpected material mimics a light, knotty wood, but is distinctive, tactile, and will complement both traditional and modern spaces. Cork Stool C can be used on its own, or can be grouped with other stools in the Cork Stool family to create a cohesive, bold look.