- "You will fall in love with this peplum dress from DorothyPerkins.com. The graphic lines and blocks will create a waist and the open neckline and slim skirt will flatter your curves." — @christine-han
Navy poly dress with grey and ivory spot cotton mix panels 55% Polyester,45% Cotton. Machine washable. Model/Mannequin is 5'10 (177.8cm) and wears a size 4.
- "Add a pop of red to this neutral dress with a Carolee Bordeaux Beaded Bracelet from bloomingdales.com." — @christine-han
Three rows of rich garnet-hued glass stones, accented by an ornate 14-karat gold plated station define this Carolee bracelet that stretches for a perfect fit.
- "These Blu Bijoux Double Drop Earrings from maxandchloe.com is just sparkly enough to bring attention up towards the face." — @christine-han
Captivating... an ideal word for these gold, crystal and hematite double drop earrings. A large, faceted, bezel set hematite stone dangles from a smaller, round, faceted and bezel set Austrian crystal. Earrings have a french wire closure for pierced
- "A Gannie Kelly Leather Pump from asos.com adds a vintage twist to this dress." — @christine-han
Kelly shoes by Ganni. Smooth suede leather upper. Peep toe design. Slim-cut ankle strap. Adjustable pin buckle fastening. Chunky heel. ABOUT ME Lining: 100% Leather. Sole: 100% Other materials. Upper: 100% Leather.
- "Complete this professioinal ensemble with a Vintage Shoulder Bag from Chicnova.com." — @christine-han
Shoulder bag,featuring a cowleather and rectangular main with flap front,an accordion style interior with a zipped pocket,a zip pocket and twin pockets to the inner,a shoulder strap with adjustable length.
- "If you are chilly, make sure to wear a structured jacket on top like this one by Phillipa on wolfandbadger.com." — @christine-han
A simple black jacket is a wardrobe essential, Philippa Long has given her version a fashion forward twist with the addition of a stylish peplum. The jacket has long sleeves, a high collar, covered front buttons and peplum detail. Made in England. 100% silk.