- Just elegant enough to bring to mind the traditional French interior, the Emeze Club Chair offers the comfort we all look for in today's casual setting. Made of solid oak, this chair embraces a natural finish and grabs attention with its hand dyed saffron-colored Belgian linen upholstery. It is perfect for the French-inspired living room, lounge or other interior. 37 inches high x 27 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Seat height: 19 inches; seat depth: 26 inches; arm rest height: 24 inches. Constructed from solid oak, finished in a natural oak finish. Belgian linen hand dyed in saffron coloration.
- Similar itemWhether your home is contemporary, eclectic or mid-century modern this metal teardrop shaped side table from Vita V Home will complement any room. Finished with a darkly aged patina, this round accent table is the perfect size for holding your morning latte or displaying a special work of art. Features: Material: Metal. Hand crafted. Graphic tear drop shape. Perfect for Mid-centry/Modern decors. Product Details: Base Material: Metal. Top Material: Metal. Number of Items Included: 1. Eco-Friendly: No. Assembly Required: No. Dimensions: Overall: 24" H x 16" W x 16" D. Overall Product Weight: 11lbs.
- Similar itemUpdate your interior furnishings with this stunning Foliage armchair from Kartell. This wonderfully comfortable sofa is finished with a luxurious cover adorned with a top stitched design reminiscent of leaves. With elegantly curved sides and striking red legs, this is perfect for adding a splash of colour to any room. Team with more armchairs available separately to transform your home.Key features: * Material: chair: fabric-covered polyurethane foam stuffing * Cloth cover: 100% pure virgin wool * Legs: steel tubes painted with polyester epoxy * Dimensions: W70xD90xH80cm * Stunning red legs * Elegant blue colour with top stitched design * Designed by Patricia Urquiola * More seating available from Kartell
- Similar itemUpdate your home furniture with this elegant Tip Top side table from Kartell. Made from durable PMMA, this circular table is supported by one single column, perfect for using in the bedroom or living area, this is a wonderful addition to any room. Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet, this is ideal for adding chic colour to complement any interior space.Key features: * Material: batch-dyed PMMA * Dimensions: H51xD48cm * Sleek mat black top * Elegant black structure * Designed by Philippe Starck Eugeni Quitllet * More home furnishings available from Kartell
- Similar itemA subtle nod to mid-century modern design defines the Brownstone Messina end table's chic allure. Beneath a sleek round surface, tripod legs connect in unexpected style. 19.7" Dia x 19.7"H. Reclaimed teak. Smokey brown finish.
- Similar itemRefresh your interior with this chic Foliage armchair from Kartell. Designed by Patricia Urquiola, this stunning design is inspired by nature, with an elegant top cover adorned with a stitched leaf design. The chic white steel legs brighten any room, perfect for enjoying a relaxing evening, or as an extra seat in the living room. Team with more chairs and home furnishings available separately from Kartell to transform your home.Key features: * Material: chair: fabric-covered polyurethane foam stuffing * Dimensions: W70xH80cm * Seat height: 46cm * Cloth cover: 100% pure virgin wool * Legs: steel tubes painted with polyester epoxy * Dimensions: W70xD90xH80cm * Stunning white legs * Elegant blue colour with top stitched design * Designed by Patricia Urquiola * More seating
- Similar itemMid-century modern style delivers a stunning presence on the Brownstone Georgetown coffee table. Graceful and unique, its rich arched legs meet a brown circular top in retro refinement. 36" Dia x 16.5"H. Walnut wood top. Solid mahogany base.
- Similar itemIllusion is a timeless statement of beauty, simplicity and functionality. As with so many great designs, inspiration is often derived from a story: "One day I was passing a Café in Copenhagen. There were round tables with white tablecloths. Each cloth was square and almost touched the floor. I stopped and took couple photos. I then went to a plastic workshop, showed them the image and asked if it was possible to make such an object in plastic. The answer was no. But I continued my quest and after a few months some samples were ready. The result was Illusion, a stunning example of Symbolic Functionalism that has received an extremely enthusiastic reception from both the press and consumers." John Brauer, designer. All Illusion tables are hand made and thus are slightly unique.
- Similar itemGeometry has never been such fun! The curves and angles characterized by classic midcentury modern style are on delightful display in the Dolf coffee table. Black matte epoxy legs add intersecting interest. Matte Black epoxy legs. Engineered wood. Features: Dolf collection. Material: Engineered wood. Epoxy frame. Shape: Round. Product Details: Style: Modern. Top Material: Wood. Base Material: Wood. Dimensions: Overall: 13" H x 39" W x 39" D. Overall Product Weight: 44.1lbs.