~Sweet Disposition, Temper Trap
The dress in this set is from BQueen! It's a fashion company specializing in women's clothing and shoes.
from: Aberdeen, Scotland
status: middle-class commoner
Quiet little Keira, probably one of the prettiest and brightest students at La Sarbonne; however her shy nature causes her to blend in to the backdrop. From a well-to-do Scottish family, Keira really is just an average girl who just happens to have a genius IQ. She has always focused more on her studies than on a social life, and never really had close friends or relationships. A good book is all the friendship Keira needs. However when she began tutoring Marie a few months ago, she ended up befriending the party princess of France completely by accident. Marie sees the beauty hidden in Keira and she is determined to bring it out, and what a more perfect place than the wedding court. Keira is a bit nervous, she has never experienced royalty beyond Marie and the other girl there she really knows is Astrid. Who knows though maybe this experience will be good for her, and loosen her up a bit.
model: montana cox /or/ hedvig palm
Check out their website! http://www.bqueen.us/
Seraphine Peroché Olivier
Beatrice Blanche Victoria
Elodia Belén Carlos
(in character - interview with press)
1) Ok tell us about your past, where do you come from?
2) How do you know Marie, or if you don't what are the circumstances around you being invited to the wedding court?
3) Can you tell us a few personal strengths and weaknesses?
4) What are you most looking forward to about moving to Versailles and taking part in court?
5) What is one thing the world should know about you?
(out of character)
~ why did you choose this character?
~ can you honestly be active?
~ why should we choose you for this character?