- Similar itemSame long-lasting, super-sheer powder now in a sleek, new sifter-style jar. This 100% oil-free and oil-absorbing formula sets concealer and foundation for a smooth, flawless finish. Perfect for oily skin or anyone looking for a lighter powder. Each shade boasts Bobbi's unique yellow base and a touch of vitamin E to create the most natural look that wears comfortably too. Now available in a range of 10 shades. Available in Soft Sand
- Similar itemOur ultra-smooth gel eyeliner provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish, and can also be blended to create sultry smoky eyes. Packaged with a unique brush that clips onto the end of the bottle for quick and easy application.
- Moisturizing cream foundation infused with Ceramide Triple Complex smoothes, plumps, lifts & firms the look of skin for an even complexion. Offers long-wearing color & luminosity so skin looks firmer, and youthfully uplifted all day.
- Similar itemInspired by elegant princesses, the false lashes from Eylure's Enchanted Collection add volume to all eye shapes. The full lashes feature diffused tips to increase length, without weighing you down. Long-lasting and reusable, the pair of lashes are complete with adhesive glue and an instruction booklet for easy application. E.N. Brand: Eylure. Directions: 1) Lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion, do not pick off from the ends. 2) Measure against your eye and if they are too long then, using sharp nail scissors, snip off a small section at a time until they are perfect. 3) Apply a thin line of the Eylure Lashfix glue to the lash band. Wait about 20-30 seconds until it becomes tacky before applying. 4) Apply with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (whichever feels natural to you). We believe a tweezers/applicator will give you a more precise placement. Place from the middle of the eye first then adjust the edges so they follow your natural lash line. Press and hold for a few seconds. If you make a mistake, simply remove from the eye, take off the dried glue, reapply and go again. TO REUSE: Remove used glue with fingers or tweezers from the lash band and then store back on tray. TO REMOVE: Hold lash at outside edge and gently peel off. Always remove before sleeping.
- Similar itemDramatically long. Wispy. Features a long, winged–corner edge. M·A·C Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Lash glue not included.
- A new-sensation liquid foundation that transforms its texture to give a powder-like finish. Creates summery semi - matte skin with one application. This foundation achieves a feel and a finish that combine the advantages of liquid and powder. Offers the moist feel and lustrous look of liquid foundation with the fine-texture of a powder foundation. Easy to use and feels pleasantly silky. Creates this season's sought-after soft matte texture even when the weather is hot. Protects skin from UV damage, leaving you free to relax and enjoy summer.
- Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Invisible Powder - Candlelight 0.32 oz. A translucent pressed powder with subtle illumination properties. Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Invisible Powder - Candlelight Breathable and vitamin-enriched Sets makeup with subtle luminosity Stimulates removal of toxins Reverses oxidation damage Speeds cell renewal functions
- Similar itemSmooth gliding, easy to apply gel liner that won't smudge. Apply using Topshop Gel Liner brush. Dip brush into liner, coating both sides of brush and wipe off excess. Using short, even strokes, glide liner across lash line from inner to outer corner. For a more dramatic look, extend and thicken line from outer corner up towards brow. View Ingredients
- Translucent powder for all skin tone. The new Paul & Joe Beaute Pressed Powder creates a soft, dewy finish for a photo-ready finish or speedy touch ups throughout your busy day! Housed in a special case in our classic yellow color - our pressed powders offers you value and savings over time, with a case and refill design. The base uses fine-textured, transparent powder made up of small-sized particles creating an airy, transparent veil like a loose powder to create a radiant look and even skin tone. The base contains a balanced blend of resilient cushion powder and oil so that it feels moist and smooth while creating a soft-focus effect for a flawless complexion. This pressed powder is formulated with sebum absorbing powder to prevent the skin from becoming shiny over time and leaving skin with a long-lasting beautiful veil of sheer coverage.