Shop this look
- Similar itemWe love the classic industrial look of the Titan Pendant. Designer Peter Bowles used an actual mold from the 1940's that produced these lamps for offices and factories at the time, but then he updated it for a more modern setting. We think it's an ideal choice for a kitchen, dining room, or workspace, since it is mostly downward lighting. But, if brightness isn't your thing. The lamp is UL listed and suitable for commercial spaces. This lamp is the larger version of the Titan 1. Manufactured in a factory in the UK dedicated to green manufacturing practices. 150W (max) incandescent or compact fluorescent bulb. 5' black braided cable and aluminum ceiling rosette. White interior. Please Note: Frosted Glass Diffuser Not Included.
- From the Sutton collection, our modern version of Art Deco style, featuring clean lines and clear mirror instead of distressed, framed by black oak trim: Set on a dark wood plinth base, this 24” cube side table combines shimmering surfaces and a simple form that mixes easily with many decorating styles. Also in the collection: a 24” side table with a drawer and 16” bunching cube, as well as cocktail tables, a desk, media console, storage chest and mirror.
- Similar itemZuo Modern Aristocrat Sofa Black 900110. 900110. Indoor Sofas. A modern take on a classic shape with ruffling, tufting, and buttons, the Aristocrat series comes in either black or white leather or silver leatherette with wood legs.
- Midcentury style meets modern functionality in the versatile Splitback Leather Textile Convertible Sofa with Arms from Innovation Living. This smart piece has tufted, tailored cushions that are filled with Innovation's exclusive Icomfort padding and seven heavenly inches of foam and fiber fill. The Splitback's design is beguilingly simple; it also converts to a chaise and a twin-size bed. Available in multiple colors and multiple leg materials Faux leather / metal frame / foam / heavy fiber fill Two-person sofa can transform into a chaise lounge or twin-size bed Pocket springs Arms Sofa: 92" W X 35" D X 31" H Bed: 92" W X 45" D X 15" H Seat Height: 15" Designed by Per Weiss
- Similar itemThis glamorous, high-shine coffee/ cocktail table evokes New York style with its art deco spindles and tapered legs while creating an airy motif. A metallic gold frame pairs with a sleek tempered glass tabletop to display art, books, or vases full of flowers. Take your living space back in time to an elegant era with this sophisticated cocktail table. Materials: Plated iron, 5mm tempered glass w/ .75 inch bevel Finish: Metallic gold Art deco design evokes '50s glamour Round tempered glass tabletop Open geometric design features tapered legs Glam style Approx. weight: 25 pounds Supports up to: 40 pounds Overall: 33.75 inches diameter x 18.5 inches high Tabletop: 31 inches diameter Glass: 32.5 inches diameter Clearance: 9 inches high x 14.5 inches wide x 14.5 inches deep Assembly required. Shape: Round Type: Accent Tables, Cocktail Tables, Coffee Tables Style: Mid-Century, Vintage Material: Iron, Glass Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Gold Finish: Goldtone Finish Color: Gold Color: Gold.
- Similar itemWe love the classic industrial look of the Titan Pendant. Designer Peter Bowles used an actual mold from the 1940's that produced these lamps for offices and factories at the time, but then he updated it for a more modern setting. We think it's an ideal choice for a kitchen, dining room, or workspace, since it is mostly downward lighting. But, if brightness isn't your thing, it comes with a frosted glass diffuser to give a softened, glowing light. The lamp is UL listed and suitable for commercial spaces. This lamp is the larger version of the Titan 1. Manufactured in a factory in the UK dedicated to green manufacturing practices. 150W (max) incandescent or compact fluorescent bulb. 5' black braided cable and aluminum ceiling rosette. Bronze interior. Includes frosted glass diffuser for a softening of the light.
- Similar itemThe Moon Pendant Light was designed by the seminal Danish 20th century designer Verner Panton in 1960 and is reproduced for today�s design enthusiast by Verpan. Poetic and sculptural, the Moon Pendant is a spherical lamp made from a series of metal lamellae. Once the bulb is inserted, each fin of the Moon lampshades can be individually adjusted, allowing for complete seclusion of the bulb, or for a more direct exposure to the source of light. When completely unfurled, the pendant presents an engaging and dynamic design that adds visual intrigue to its environment.
- Similar itemA simple iron frame supports a slab of white marble on the minimalist Hollis cocktail table by Arteriors. The streamlined styling of this linear accent piece channels Art Deco-reminiscent design. 41"W x 22"D x 16"H. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean. Assembly required. Due to natural marble, variations between pieces are to be expected.
- Similar itemLike a grand piece of art, the Providence set dramatically changes any room. The set is wrapped and tufted in a leatherette with chrome legs. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 85"W x 36.5"d x 28"h. Leatherette. Chromed Steel. Leatherette, Chromed Steel; Imported;
- Similar itemTufted back seating adds a rich touch to this high back, velvet, transitional sofa. Armen Living is the quintessential modern-day furniture designer and manufacturer. With flexibility and speed to market, Armen Living exceeds the customer¿s expectations at every level of interaction. Armen Living not only delivers sensational products of exceptional quality, but also offers extraordinarily powerful reliability and capability only limited by the imagination. Our client relationships are fully supported and sustained by a stellar name, legendary history, and enduring reputation. The groundbreaking new Armen Living line represents a refreshingly innovative creative collaboration with top designers in the home furnishings industry. The result is a uniquely modern collection gorgeously enhanced by sophisticated retro aesthetics. Armen Living celebrates bold individuality, vibrant youthfulness, sensual refinement, and expert craftsmanship at fiscally sensible price points. Each piece conveys pleasure and exudes self expression while resonating with the contemporary chic lifestyle. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 35"L x 83"w x 38"h, 154 lbs. Sofa from the Barrister collection. Gray velvet with black piping. Tufted, high back adds style and comfort. Measures 83 inches wide by 35 inches deep by 38 inches high. Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty. Some assembly required. Velvet, 100% Polyester; Imported;
- Similar itemA series of digitally manufactured light shades, etched from metal. Made by employing an industrial process used to produce electronic products. Made from sheet metal. The pattern is photo etched, acid dissolves the exposed parts leaving behind the unexposed metal creating the pattern. The metal is then lacquered. Comes with 4.9" dia ceiling canopy for installation. 1 X 40W 120V medium base clear A19 incandescent lamp (included). UL Listed.
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.