- Similar itemEnjoy the beauty of cherry blossoms all year long with our new Canvas Cherry Blossom Room Divider! Printed to resemble a traditional shoji screen, this room divider is made of stretched canvas around a lightweight wooden frame. Durable and highly portable, this screen will add a classic Japanese element to the modern home or business. Classic cherry blossom shoji print. Delicate rice paper look on a durable canvas. Canvas room divider stretched across a wooden frame. Visible "wood" is printed, and structural wood is cleverly concealed inside. Choose from Natural, Honey, Rosewood, or Black frame prints.
- Similar itemDesigner: Chelsea Textiles. Manufacturer: Chelsea Textiles. Height: 70 cm. Width: 69 cm. Depth: 67 cm. Upholstery: Dress-It-Yourself*. Frame Finish: Lacquer.
- Similar itemInfuse any interior with an Asian influence reminiscent of the Ming Dynasty period. This table’s finish is replete with fissures and knife-edge gaps at the joints to create a centuries-old antique feel that’s all-at-once elegant yet sleek. Inspired by furniture styles from the Ming Dynasty. Antique-inspired simulated tenon joinery. Available in Coffeebean (375) finish as shown. Also available: square Dynasty coffee table (138001)
- Similar itemPairing sleek chrome with the warm look of leather, the Lever lounge chair by Bungalow 5 is a chic addition to a living room. The chair's minimalist style showcases the clean lines of its mid-century modern inspiration. 24"W x 29"D x 28"H. Chrome frame. Top grain leather upholstery in greige.
- A pair of elegantly simple, beautiful Chinese Sumi-e style art designs, printed onto a sturdy, four panel canvas covered folding screen. The front side is a reproduction of a brush art painted cherry blossom design; the backside is a six foot tall rendering of the Chinese Hanzi character for "love". A beautiful four panel Asian style decorative room divider. Sturdy, mitered wood frames with stretched art quality canvas. Reproductions of classic Japanese Sumi-e art calligraphy designs.
- Similar itemThe clean lines of the black Noir Ming coffee table lend a smooth sophistication to living rooms. Two drawers and a bottom shelf offer significant storage, doubling this timeless furnishing as a functional asset. 50"W x 30"D x 20"H. Mahogany. Hand rubbed black finish. Finish will feature distressed characteristics. Oil rubbed bronze hardware. 2 drawers run on wooden rails.
- Similar itemLike a beautiful Japanese screen translated to fine bone china, this graceful, urn-shaped vase presents a meticulously rendered peacock surrounded by lush flowers in soft shades of plum and platinum, embellished with hand-set amethyst-tinted Swarovski crystals. Bone china. Crystals. 17"H X 10"W X 7.5"D. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemDesign Kazuhide Takahama, 1965. Aluminum, upholstery, foam. Made in USA by Knoll. Harmony, simplicity and serenity characterize the Suzanne lounge collection by Japanese designer Kazuhide Takahama. The lounge collection, fusing Eastern and Western design principles, is comprised of a chair, double chair, settee and sofa. Each piece in this collection is offered with a tubular steel base with a polished chrome finish and upholstered in your choice of a variety of fabric options. This versatile collection can also be used as modular seating. Suzanne lounge chair: 30.5" w | 35" d | 27" h | seat: 14.5" h.
- Similar itemTo convey a relaxed, modern attitude, the Dexter utilizes an architecturally powerful X-motif along the apron that is repeated throughout this handsome, graphically influenced collection. Decorative miter-border on table top. Shelf open on one side, decorative cross braces on other three sides. Parson legs. Clearance applies to Glacier (658) and Carbon (659) finish only.