- Similar itemClassic denim jacket with subtle distressed detailing in a softly faded, vintage wash. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Button front. Oxidized, embossed buttons. 2 front pockets with buttoned flaps. Slit pockets at sides. Short button tabs at hem. Gold, topstitching. Relaxed fit. Color: Vintage Indigo. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Colorblocked & Washed Black.
- Heel measures approximately 50mm/ 2 inches. Black leather. Slip onSmall to size. See Size & Fit tab.
- Army-green mid-weight cotton-blend gabardine. Buckled brown leather-backed collar, buttoned epaulettes, storm and wind flaps, brown leather sleeves and buckled cuff tabs, buckled belt, buttoned pockets and back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. Fabric1: 66% cotton, 34% polyamide; fabric2: 100% leather (cow); fabric3: 100% leather (Lamb); sleeve lining: 100% viscose; upper body lining: 100% cotton. Specialist clean
- Similar itemGet that grunge rocker style, like Lauren of Fifth Harmony, in this crop tee that’s part of the Fifth Harmony for Wet Seal Collection and features a cool, faded and vintage-like graphic print of an electric guitar with wings and the words “Let it Rock 1994”. Tee has a round neckline, short sleeves and raw-edge trim at the hem and sleeve cuffs. Unlined. Lauren is 5’4” and wears size small. 100% Cotton. Machine Wash. USA.
- Similar itemThis distressed tee by Petals and Peacocks has 'Tom Bored' at front in black text, ribbing at neckline, and a loose fit. Rock it with vintage cutoffs, moto boots, and a leather jacket. Don't get us wrong, we only have one favorite fashion designer/film director, and he's far from boring. Cotton. Runs true to size. Hand Wash Cold. Imported.
- Similar itemSand mid-weight cotton-twill. Hook-fastening collar, epaulettes, buckled cuff tabs, gun and storm flaps, buttoned slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Designer color: Honey
- Similar itemBlack suede flat ankle boot with a waxed toe from Jimmy Choo. The Daze has a round toe, a logo buckle strap with a chunky chain detail, a logo plaque at the back and a heel measuring 30mm. Pulls on. True to size. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemVictoria Beckham DenimJoan Denim Biker JacketDetailsVictoria Beckham Denim invites your tough girl out to play for harmless, fashionable fun with this biker jacket in raw denim.Denim jacket by Victoria Beckham Denim with silver hardware.Approx. 21"L from shoulder to hem.Deeply notched collar; zip front.Seamed long sleeves with zip-down cuffs, 24"L.Vertical and horizontal zip pockets on each side.Buckle details on sides of hem.Cotton/polyurethane.Made in Portugal.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Victoria Beckham Denim:With her brand spanning across multiple apparel lines, accessories, eyewear, and denim, Victoria Beckham can now add successful fashion designer to her resume. Her debut Victoria Beckham collection, which showed in 2008 to critical praise, had critics and celebrities clamoring for her body-conscious dresses and ultra-sophisticated tailoring. A second line, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, channels Beckham's softer side with easy day dresses and comfortable silhouettes. With an acute understanding of what the modern woman wears, Beckham designs with confidence and without regard to fads or trends, winning Designer Brand of the Year at the 2011 British Fashion Awards.
- Diane von FurstenbergRikki Grommet-Strap Flat Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg leather bootie.Light golden hardware.Buckled grommet strap wraps ankle.Stretch insets at sides.Leather lining and sole.Stacked flat heel."Rikki" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.