- Similar itemBlazer by Vila Smooth woven fabric Added stretch for comfort Notch lapel Padded shoulders Two button closure Pockets may be tacked Slim fit. cut closely to the body Machine wash 64% Polyester, 31% Viscose, 5% Elastane Our model wears a UK S/EU S/US XS and is 175cm/5'9"" tall.
- Embrace the menswear trend with these Cole Haan Zerogrand oxfords. Genuine suede upper. Wingtip design with brogue detailing. Adjustable lace-up closure. Cushioned with ZeroGrand technology. EVA midsole. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6.5 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width C - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Primed by exotic influences, Franco Ferrari's Onirico woven silk scarf blossoms as the style statement of the year with its neon hues and tribal backdrop. Resembling a collage of peacock feathers, blurred and stretched to impactful proportions, this featherlight piece is a unique spin-off of animalistic direction.
- Similar itemStyled with a slim fit, this blazer from Woolrich adds a preppy touch to layered looks. We love how its textured pique lightens up the feel of its sharp tailoring - Navy cotton pique, notched lapel, long sleeves, patch pockets, two button closure - Slim tailored fit - Team with a simple tee and bright white jeans
- Similar itemOversized monochrome scarf with inverted Koi print. Lightweight, soft and slightly transparent Italian wool. The print is taken from an original ink drawing but inverted, appearing like a photographic negative. When worn, the fish aren’t really noticeable but their texture appears as a monochrome pattern. The base colour of this scarf is dark charcoal rather than black, which makes it easier to wear and combine, and it works very well with black clothing. The material is very soft and not scratchy, lightweight but warming and ideal as a winter wrap or long scarf around the neck. The quality of this Italian wool is much better than the ‘cashmere-modal’ mixes dominating the market right now (in my opinion they lack texture and shape, and the fabric degrades quickly because modal is not a sturdy fibre). This is a unisex item and looks great on a man who can incorporate it into his style. 100% fine wool of Italian origin, with eyelash fringed edges. Dry clean. Wool and silk are protein fibres which naturally repel dirt and hardly take on any smells, so the scarf doesn't need to be cleaned often. If it needs a clean, dry cleaning is recommended (lukewarm water and mild shampoo or silk/wool detergent would not damage the print, but for the feel of the wool it's still better and safer to dry clean it).
- The Timberland Newport Bay Plain Toe Oxford shoe is sure to lift your fashion quotient. 50% organic cotton/50% cotton canvas for lightweight comfort and durability 100% organic cotton laces Vulcanized construction allows for flexibility and comfort 50% recycled PET lining is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious OrthoLite? PU footbed made from 5% recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support Durable rubber outsole (15% recycled rubber) for traction.
- Similar itemShoe Features Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides reliable traction. DuraShocks technology absorbs shock. Shoe Construction Leather upper Fabric lining Rubber outsole Shoe Details Round toe Lace-up closure Padded footbed Removable insole Size: 9.5 MED. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Oxford/Rubber/Leather.
- Similar itemOur reinterpretation of a Western calico print brings a pretty floral flourish to a starry desert scene. Crafted in a blend of soft modal and linen, this generously proportioned square can be worn as a wrap or as a scarf. ; 58% modal, 42% linen ; 54" x 54"
- Similar itemPiquet Darts Logo detail Solid color Lapel collar Single-breasted 2 buttons Single chest pocket Multipockets Long sleeves Unlined Two inside pockets Rear slit. Material:55% Cotton, 45% Polyester