- Similar itemThis dainty necklace is inspired by Rudyard Kipling's 'Just So' stories and features a teeny tiny baby elephant handmade with stunning attention to detail in sterling silver. Each elephant pendant measures 0.75cm x 0.75cm and is suspended from an 18 diamond cut curb chain that delicately shimmers as the chain catches the light. Sterling Silver.
- Similar itemThe shorts featuring sun flower print pattern. Five pockets. Zip fly with keyhole button closure.
- Similar itemThe Men's Polo Ralph Lauren Faxon Low Casual Shoes have a minimalistic yet versatile style. Built to coordinate easily with anything in your closet, these shoes can be dressed up for a yacht party, or dressed down for a day cheering at the track. Okay, we know those are very Polo-specific examples, but you catch our drift. A sleek canvas upper has a slight retro feel, but the rawhide laces and logo give it a stylish update so you don't feel behind the times. The rounded shape gives your toes room to move and a rubber traction outsole is grippy exactly where you need it most. The Polo Ralph Lauren Faxon Low Men's Casual Shoes have a low profile with a look that's totally chill. They're clean cut and have a traditional lace-up top with metal eyelets for added design appeal. Plus, the textile lining and cushioned insole make them comfortable for all-day wear. Features: Upper - Smooth canvas, Outsole - Rubber sole with traction pattern, Imported. Size: 11.5. Color: Grey. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Material: Canvas.
- Similar itemSnuggly and cozy, a plush microfiber blanket in a Southwestern-inspired geometric pattern is just the thing for cuddling up on chilly nights or curling up to read on a rainy afternoon. The easy-care fabric won't shrink, pill or wrinkle, so it will be your favorite blanket for years to come. Brand: BAREFOOT DREAMS. Style Name:Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Urban Throw. Style Number: 5139256. Available in stores.
- Similar itemThrow back. The tropical leaves throw was designed exclusively for CB2 in collaboration with The Hill-Side. Brooklyn-based menswear designers, and brothers, Emil and Sandy Corsillo known for high-quality workwear fabrics and patterns with a hint of heritage. Together with their unmistakable urban aesthetic, the duo creates a fresh vibe that's somehow both equally hip and timeless. At first glance, you might assume this throw is a mid-century Miami-esque heirloom. In fact, the 100% linen piece was carefully crafted to give off that vintage vibe. Screenprinted with a palm pattern from The Hill-Side's archives, the linen is enzyme-washed to soften and fade to mimic years of use. Edges remain raw for an unfinished effect. Beautiful draped over a bed, sofa or chair. We also love it as the ultimate housewarming gift. To learn how The Hill-Side translated their menswear aesthetic to home decor, head to Idea Central. Details and Dimensions: The Hill-Side tropical leaves linen throw. 45"Wx76"H. Designed exclusively for CB2 by The Hill-Side. 100% Heavy weight linen. Screenprinted. Enzyme-washed; will soften over time with use. Dry clean only. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 45" Height: 76"
- Similar itemFeatures of the Black Diamond Women's Creek Short Belt-loop waist Classic five-pocket design
- Similar itemGet the board control you need and the low-key style you crave with the Nike SB Check Canvas Casual Shoes. Reinforced in key areas so feet get the protection you need, the canvas upper offers an easygoing look and breathability. Innovative Flex-Wrap makes up the outsole, offering impressive flexibility that's specific to skate movements. Reinforced in the forefoot, these sneakers ensure protection right where you need it, while a drop-in foam sockliner adds plush cushioning underfoot. A Koston 2-inspired tread pattern on the sole rounds out these performance skate kicks. Features: Upper - Canvas, Outsole - Rubber with Koston-2-inspired tread pattern, Flex-Wrap for flexibility, Imported. Size: 9.0. Color: Black. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Check. Material: Canvas.
- Similar itemThis delicate necklace features an African leaf offset with a lush green tourmaline. Handmade with stunning attention to detail in the UK each leaf is suspended from a diamond curb chain that gently shimmers as the silver catches the light. This necklace is inspired by Rudyard Kipling's 'Just So' stories and the tale of a baby elephant with insatiable curiosity who takes a trip through the African bush in search of a crocodile. Beautifully presented in a By Emily jewellery case. Sterling silver.
- Similar itemThese *Miguelina** Joone Printed Shorts feature an allover tropical print, high waist, a single welt pocket at back, and a mini length hem.