Shop this look
- Rustic materials and traditional lines come together beautifully in the turned wood and oxidized iron of this small round table. A great addition to eclectic, traditional and modern spaces. 26 inches high x 23 inches wide x 23 inches deep. Constructed out of solid tropical hardwood and iron. Finished in natural wax and oxidized iron. Weight: 35.6 lbs.
- Add a timeless focal point to your living room with the luxurious comfort and look of this Melrose leather sofa set. This sectional sofa set is upholstered in high-quality, top grain Italian leather in a rich, traditional brown shade that matches any decor. A central wedge chair adds a fifth seat to this sectional sofa's capacity. Set includes: Left loveseat, wedge seat, right loveseat Materials: Wood Finish: Walnut stain Upholstery materials: 100-percent top grain leather Upholstery color: Dark brown Upholstery fill: Two pound density foam double wrapped in bonded fiber Seat dimensions: 20 inches high x 21 inches deep Left loveseat dimensions: 38 inches high x 63 inches wide x 38 inches deep Wedge chair dimensions: 38 inches high x 42 inches wide x 38 inches deep Right loveseat dimensions: 38 inches high x 63 inches wide x 38 inches deep Overall dimensions: 105 inches long x 105 inches long Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight and maintain at least two feet between furniture and heat sources. Aniline and Protected leathers are especially sensitive to direct sunlight. Use a professional cleaner to help resist staining and prevent overall soiling. For oil based stains, use a professional degreaser. Note: Each piece of furniture ships via White Glove Delivery. Two professional furniture movers will deliver the furniture directly to the room of your choice (including carrying it up to two flights of stairs), set it up where you choose, and remove the packaging materials. Color: Brown.
- Similar itemNew Ebony introduction, 2014. Original design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller. The highly coveted Eames? Lounge Chair takes on a whole new face with its newest Ebony incarnation. Darkly handsome, the classic silhouette features a molded shell in ash wood that is stained in a deep Ebony finish. Plush seating is upholstered in premium MCL Black leather. This natural, full grain leather will acquire wrinkles and creases and develop a rich patina with age, as intended by the Eameses for this design. The Eames Lounge Chair is a modern classic built to stand the test of time. And the new Eames? Ebony finish offers a sophisticated, darker style that complements modern living spaces or offices with warmer tones or can accent a lighter space with its bold aesthetic. Product Features: Also available in White Ash or Classic finish options Fixed-height lounge chair with swivel mechanism Durable 7-ply wood veneer shell 6" thick foam cushions with leather upholstery Black enameled base with polished aluminum trim Individually upholstered and replaceable cushions Interchangeable back cushions Resilient shock mounts made of natural rubber Base and back braces in die-cast aluminum Eames Logo stamped on the base of the chair as a sign of authenticity All pieces are hand assembled in the U.S.A. Veneer produced from wood harvested exclusively from sustainably managed forests 24% recycled materials used in constructing the chair, which is 65% recyclable Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Similar itemAdd a touch of Hollywood to your home with this round top table from Casa Cortes. This stylish side table features tripod legs and a film reel-style top to create a fun movie look. The solid metal construction of this table keeps it sturdy and attractive for years, and the antique black finish fits well with practically any decor. This stylish table is the perfect place to rest your candy, large soda and bag of buttery popcorn while you watch a classicTruffaut or indulge in the latest blockbuster. Made of metal and glass with an antique black finish, even Orson Wells would say "Action." to ordering this unique piece. Materials: Metal, glass Finish: Antique black finish Dimensions: 25 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches long Assembly Required Color: Black.
- This traditional end table is given a fresh look with a shiny, high gloss finish. An elegant three-leg base and a large round top gives it an artistic look while the transitional color makes it easy to place in a variety of settings. Large round top gives it an artistic, contemporary look Elegant three-leg base Includes: One (1) end table Materials: Aluminum Finish: Shiny silver Dimensions: 31 inches high x 23 inches wide x 23 inches long Light assembly required Color: Silver.
- New Ebony introduction, 2014. Original design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller. The timeless, supremely comfortable Eames? Lounge Chair and Ottoman delivers a remarkable change with its newest Ebony incarnation. Darkly handsome, the classic silhouettes feature molded shells in ash wood, stained in a deep Ebony finish. Plush seating is upholstered in premium MCL Black leather. This natural, full grain leather will acquire wrinkles and creases and develop a rich patina with age, as intended by the Eameses for this design. The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman are modern classics built to stand the test of time. And the Eames? Ebony set takes on a sophisticated, darker style that complements modern living spaces or offices with warmer tones or can accent a lighter space with its bold aesthetic. Product Features: Sold here as a set, the Ebony Lounge Chair and Ebony Ottoman can be purchased separately Also available in White Ash or Classic finish options Fixed-height lounge chair with swivel mechanism Durable 7-ply wood veneer shells 6" thick foam cushions with leather upholstery Black enameled bases with polished aluminum trim Individually upholstered and replaceable cushions Interchangeable back cushions Resilient shock mounts made of natural rubber Base and back braces in die-cast aluminum Eames Logo stamped on the base of the chair as a sign of authenticity All pieces are hand assembled in the U.S.A. All veneers produced from wood harvested exclusively from sustainably managed forests 24% recycled materials used in constructing the chair and ottoman, which are 65% recyclable Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Complete the look of your living area with this sophisticated Richfield four-piece sofa set from Abbyson Living. Constructed from top-grain leather, durable hardwoods and thick cushions, this brown sofa set is ideal for lounging or afternoon naps. Hand-stitched details and brass-colored nailhead trim adds an elegant touch to the design. Includes: Sofa, loveseat, armchair, ottoman Materials: Kiln-dried hardwood Finish: Two-tone brown Upholstery materials: Top Grain Leather Leather Match on sides and back Upholstery fill: High resiliency 2.2-density foam cushioning Corner-blocked joinery Brass-colored nail head trims Frames are corner braced and blocked to help preserve structure Brass-colored nail head trims add classy touch Hand-stitched details Back cushions are detachable via Velcro Seat cushions are sewn-in and non-removable Dimensions: Sofa Dimensions: 38 inches high x 84 inches wide x 37 inches deep Loveseat Dimensions: 38 inches high x 63 inches wide x 37 inches deep Armchair Dimensions: 38 inches high x 44 inches wide x 37 inches deep Ottoman Dimensions: 20 inches high x 30 inches wide x 25 inches deep Armrests are 26 inches high off the ground Seat cushions are 22 inches deep Note: Each piece of furniture ships via White Glove Delivery. Two professional furniture movers will deliver the furniture directly to the room of your choice (including carrying it up two flights of stairs), set it up where you choose, and remove the packaging materials. Please Note: Our White Glove service only includes 15 minutes of assembly, with no use of tools. If a product page indicates that assembly is required (such as on dining tables, chairs, desks, beds, etc.) assembly will be your responsibility. Please refer to the following link for our most up-to-date White Glove information: https: //help.overstock.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8#6 Color: Brown.
- Smooth, sculptural lines and a glossy walnut finish create a luxurious effect in the Darby wood table. Definitely modern in attitude, this piece also has an earthy elegance which translates into many contemporary approaches and styles. 23 inches high x 18 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Constructed out of solid walnut. Finished in natural wax. Weight: 22 lbs.
- Similar itemWhat makes the Rove Lounge Chair so special?Made from full grain Italian aniline leather, this premium Rove Lounge Chair is the crème de la cream of the crop when it comes to chairs that are stylish as well as comfortable. Italian Aniline leather is incredibly supple, and develops a beautiful patina and softness over time. This makes this lounge chair a beautiful investment for your home or office anytime, knowing it will perform wonderfully and look beautiful as time goes on.This premium Rove Concepts reproduction features: -Upholstered in 100% full grain Aniline Leather imported from Italy. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our supplier and have an inexhaustible supply of leather finishes/colors. All parts of the chair are made with the same leather grade including piping and buttons. -Braided thread used with Lockstitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting -Wooden Veneer is First and Second grade American Timber. FAS boards are certified to be only the best cuts from the log and produce the least amount of knots. These are sourced exclusively from USA, Canadian and Brazilian companies. -True to the original, the veneer features 7 ply's of cross-grained engineered wood and is Kiln dry stabilized to prevent any sort of warping or cracking. -Wood is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer. This protects the wood and gives it the most natural look possible, ensuring the color will not fade over time. A total of 4 coats are applied. -PU-Injected foam cushions are wrapped with Dacron, a synthetic silk. This results in a extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability. -Cushions are removable as per the original design -Rubber Shock Mount plating underneath the arm connects the back and base of the chair allowing for flex. The wrong shock mounts used will compromise the comfort of this design. -Standard Herman Miller-style cast base and back braces comes in powder-coated black with a high polish bright aluminum trim. -Chair features 360 degree swivel -Since the full original specifications and details are incorporated into our design, there simply is no discernable difference in the quality between the authentic chairs and our lounger.This item is not an original Charles & Ray Eames Lounge chair, nor is it manufactured by or affiliated with Herman Miller.This item is a reproduction and is not affiliated with the original manufacturer.
- Find Sofas at Target.com! Enjoy luxurious Italian leather for years to come with this Penkridge sectional The sectional features a solid wood frame with no-sag sinuous spring construction and top grain leather seating Color: Burgandian Wine.
- Similar itemBring striking metallics to your home with this Winston side table from Andrew Martin. In a silver gloss finish, this table has a traditional design with three legs. A beautiful statement piece, there are more eye-catching designs available from Andrew Martin.Key features: * Dimensions: H62xDia55cm * Suitable for UK delivery only * Silver coloured gloss finish * Traditional design with three legs * More statement furniture available from Andrew Martin
- Polished teak root has unique details and dimensions, accenting any décor from rustic to modern. Each table top has variations in pattern and dimension that contrast with the straight lines and right angles of the square iron base. 24 inches high x 31 inches wide x 24 inches deep. Constructed from recycled elm and stainless steel. Finished in mottled rustic brown. Size of teak top will vary as these are salvaged root pieces.
- Accommodating unexpected overnight guests is a breeze with this convenient Portfolio Trace faux leather sofa sleeper that converts in seconds to a full-size bed. Featuring generous cushions upholstered in supple and breathable Renu leather fabric, this brown futon sofa sleeper is stylish enough to be part of your living room, yet comfortable enough to convert your office or family room into an occasional spare bedroom. Our Handy Lock no tool feature makes assembly a breeze. Just click and slide together Materials: Powdercoated steel, Renu leather fabric, wood Finish: Powdercoated Upholstery materials: Renu leather fabric Upholstery color: Brown Legs: Tapered wooden legs with an espresso finish Extra thick back cushioning 10-inch pillow top seat cushion for extra comfort Renu leather has all of the look and comfort of top grain leather at an affordable price Renu leather is supple and comfortable as well as beautiful, breathable, durable and cleanable Metal-to-metal connections for strength and durability No bar in the back for added sleeping comfort Upholstered back and arms for center of the room placement Cushion accommodates full size sheets for sleeping Innovative engineering and design enables this sofa to fit through an 8-inch opening Takes less than an hour to assemble Instructions and tools for assembly included Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery Various components are recyclable at the end of use Dimensions: Arm height: 23 inches Seat: 19 inches high x 74 inches wide x 22 inches deep Bed: 19 inches high x 72 inches wide x 51 inches deep Total dimensions: 34 inches high x 83 inches wide x 38.5 inches deep Assembly required Size: Full. Color: Brown.