- Similar itemBack in 2004, we set out to replicate one of our favorite thrift-store tees, and the result is our vintage cotton—famous for its heathered texture and softness. We upgraded this tee to a top-quality cotton that stands up to constant wear (without sacrificing the lived-in feel we love). Since it's so featherweight, we recommend taking extra care when washing. Treat it like you would lingerie (not gym gear). Slightly loose fit. Body length: 26 1/2". Vintage slub cotton. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemSweet with a dash of sass. Betsey Johnson's BALL AND CHAIN Satchel features cute studded detailikng and bold onset script logo pendant for a notice-me-now look. Man-made material. Double rolled carrying handles; removable crossbody strap. Top-zip closure. Flap front pocket. Quilted design, gold tone hardware; onset script signature pendant. Fully lined interior with back wall zip pocket. 10"high, 12"wide, 4"deep, 8.5"shoulder strap, adjustable drop strap.
- Similar itemThese fabulous flats are sure to get you noticed in all the right ways! ; Easy slip-on wear. Suede upper with patent toe cap and heel panel. Side ties add visual appeal. Chic pointed toe. Leather lining. Lightly cushioned leather footbed. Leather sole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 1 2 in ; Weight: 7 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemThe designer's classic, cropped skinny jeans in a bright blue wash. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Contrast stitching. Silver rivets & embossed button. 8" low-rise. Skinny, cropped leg. 26-27" inseam. 12" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Cypress. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Sonoma , Bright White , Heritage & Coal.
- Similar itemSoludosOriginal Deco-Print Espadrille Flat, Gold/BlackDetailsSoludos deco-print canvas espadrille. Jute-capped round toe. 1/4" flat heel. Slip-on style. Rubber sole. Imported. Designer About Soludos Shoes: Formed from the Spanish words for "cheers" and "sun," the Soludos brand believes in celebrating summer year round with a line of simple and essential footwear. Designs focus around the traditional espadrille flat in a stream of modern metallic accents and colorful prints. The lightweight, cool, and effortlessly stylish look of Soludos is ideal for sporting everywhere from the beach to the city streets.
- Similar itemA true handbag heroine, 3.1 Philip Lim's coveted Pashli Satchel downsizes to this chic medium version; Shark embossed "jade" green flap-front bag with polished gold hardware; Push-lock flap closure; Expandable zip gussets; Tubular double top handles with removable tab; Adjustable cross-body strap detaches for a variety of styling options; Inside zip pocket; Silk lining; Dust bag included. 100% Calfskin Leather.
- Similar itemThe designer's classic, cropped skinny jeans in a vintage washed, Japanese denim. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Contrast stitching. Silver rivets & embossed button. 8" low-rise. Skinny, cropped leg. 26-27" inseam. 12" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Sonoma. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Bright White , Cypress , Heritage & Coal.
- Similar itemWe loved this stripe cotton tee so much we made it in a couple of colors. Featuring one of our favorite silhouettes for fall, the boatneck, it's finished off with a chic gold anchor. Striped boat neck top. Embroidered anchor on chest. 3/4 length sleeves. 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemFryeCameron Small Satchel Bag, CognacDetailsHammered full grain leather. Antiqued golden hardware. Top handle with 4" drop and hanging logo tag. Detachable crossbody shoulder strap; 22 1/4" drop. Flap front with belted straps and flip lock. Inside, striped fabric lining; two zip and two open pockets. 7 1/2"H x 11"W x 3 1/2"D. Bag weighs 2lbs 7oz. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.