Shop this look
- Similar itemAtlanta-based industrial designer Chris Hardy, who made his design debut at Salone del Mobile in 2011, created the sculptural Helix Coffee Table (2012) for DWR. He gave it an odd number of legs and positioned the brass castings to radiate out from the center, resulting in a distinctive asymmetrical form that looks different from every angle. “For Helix, I was inspired by the challenge of personalization in the modern world, and the increasing desire that we have to own objects that match our own styles and philosophies – in the way that art does,” explains Hardy. Made by hand, the cast brass base has a natural finish that’s soft and not highly polished; minor pitting and irregularities in the brass are typical of the casting process and are not defects. Thick and durable, the annealed glass tabletop is slowly cooled in a kiln to relieve internal stresses after it’s formed. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Simple assembly required; no tools necessary. Base made in India; tabletop made in U.S.A.
- Similar item“I have always been inspired by the simple forms of turntables and entertainment units from the 1960s,” says designer Nathan Yong – a remarkable statement when you learn that Yong grew up in a wooden hut by the sea, where he and his brother made their own toys and “waited for low tides so we could pick up treasures from the shore.” Growing up with the beach as entertainment, Yong developed into a resourceful designer, whose work captivated us with its quiet elegance. At Salone del Mobile , the annual furniture fair in Milan, Yong showed us his Line Media Console, and we liked the aesthetic so much that we asked him to expand the collection. He responded with a range of versatile pieces that blur the boundaries between dining areas, living rooms and workspaces. A smart office storage option, the Line File Credenza (2012) has two louvered doors, two drawers, two open cubbies and two file drawers with leather pulls for storing letter- and legal-size hanging folders. Constructed with leveling floor glides for uneven surfaces. Made in Malaysia.
- Similar itemThe Oscar sofa strikes a pleasing balance between modernity and tradition, large in size yet light in appearance. The sofa is made from a European hardwood frame, jute webbing and hessian straps and then covered with a mix of materials that includes natural fibers, animal hair and wool. It features two large feather cushions that are notable for their depth, the back has a line of sewn in pulls, lending the sofa the appearance of a buttoned back, without the actual buttons. The feet are made from walnut stained beech, with the front ones being turned versions. By contrasting long straight lines with delicate natural curves, Mathew Hilton has created a piece that is both reserved and full of humility. The Oscar armchair is a piece perfect for those who like their modernity laced with a little familiarity. Made in the UK. Couch is shown here in dark grey Molly 170, Wool. Other fabrics available upon request.
- Similar item"I have always been inspired by the language of turntables and entertainment units from the 1960s," says Singaporean designer Nathan Yong. Which is a remarkable statement when you learn that Yong grew up in a wooden hut by the sea, where he and his brother made their own toys and "waited for low tides so we could pick up treasures from the shore." Growing up with the beach as entertainment, Yong has developed into a resourceful designer, whose work captivated us with its quiet elegance. At Salone del Mobile , the annual furniture fair in Milan, Yong showed his Line Media Console (2010), inspired by "the fluid streamlined forms of 1960s stereo components." An elegant cabinet with a louvered exterior, it is designed so a remote control will operate the media components inside even when the doors are closed. The Media Console 35 has one shelf and a cord escape. Made in Malaysia.
- Similar item“I have always been inspired by the simple forms of turntables and entertainment units from the 1960s,” says designer Nathan Yong – a remarkable statement when you learn that Yong grew up in a wooden hut by the sea, where he and his brother made their own toys and “waited for low tides so we could pick up treasures from the shore.” Growing up with the beach as entertainment, Yong developed into a resourceful designer, whose work captivated us with its quiet elegance. At Salone del Mobile , the annual furniture fair in Milan, Yong showed us his Line Media Console, and we liked the aesthetic so much that we asked him to expand the collection. He responded with a range of versatile pieces that blur the boundaries between dining areas, living rooms and workspaces. A smart office storage option, the Line File Pedestal (2012) has a louvered drawer with compartment tray for stationery and supplies and a louvered file drawer for storing letter- and legal-size hanging folders. Fitted with locking casters for mobility and stability. Made in Malaysia.
- Similar itemDesigned by Marcel Wanders, 2010.Made in Italy, by SLIDE Design.The product of well-known designer, Marcel Wanders, the Chubby Side Table is a modern take on a coffee table that effortlessly blends aesthetics with practicality. It's on wheels for easy maneuverability, and the glass top is the perfect counterpoint to the lightweight polyethylene base. Altogether, it's a sculptural look that's cut out to be the center of any room. Product Features: 100% recyclable Rotation molded, linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) Resistant to extreme temperatures (-76?F to 176?F) UV resistant High tensile strength Chubby Side Table is on wheels
- Old Hickory Tannery. Galvin Three-Piece Sectional Sofa. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. Hardwood frame. Upholstered in polyester/cotton and cotton/acrylic/nylon. Includes six 27"Sq. throw pillows with 2" diamond quilting and two 18"Sq. striped throw pillows. Comfort-down seat cushions. 170"W x 26"T. Chaise, 93"D; armless section, 48"D. Seat, 17"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 450 lbs.
- Similar itemDesign by Matthew Weatherly.By BDI. Combine the beauty of solid walnut louvered doors with BDI's signature high performance features and you have the Corridor? Home Theater Cabinet 8177. Two side cabinets provide plenty of storage for additional components like DVD players or DVR recorders. In the center of the cabinet a drawer opens to reveal a media storage drawer and a full-width soundbar speaker shelf. Compatible with remote controls and speakers, the louvered doors allow these signals to pass through unobstructed to provide a rich and beautiful media experience. Product Features: Solid wood louvered doors with soft close hinges compatible with remote control signals and speakers Center drawer opens to reveal media storage area and full-width soundbar speaker shelf Integrated wire management Flow-through ventilation keeps components cool Accommodates 6-9 components; top shelf capacity: 150 lbs. Removable back panel allows easy access to cables and connections Fingerprint and scratch resistant black, micro-etched glass top and steel legs Recommended TV size: up to 70" flat panel Optional concealed wheels Easily adjustable integrated levelers (use to accommodate uneven floors or to lift the cabinet off its wheels) Available in Chocolate Stained Walnut or White Oak finish
- Similar itemDesign by Matthew Weatherly.By BDI.The striking Corridor Collection features louvered doors of solid wood that allow a speaker's sound or a remote control's signal to pass through unobstructed. The collection features a black, micro-etched glass top and black steel legs. Optional concealed wheels are included.The Corridor Home Theater Cabinet 8173 is four compartments wide and perfectly sized for the largest TVs. The two center doors open to reveal a compartment with an adjustable shelf, allowing 8173 to accommodate a wide range of speakers or components. Compatible with the Arena™ TV Mount 9972. Product Features: Can hold up to a 85" Flat Panel TV 3 adjustable shelves Top shelf capacity of 175 lbs Integrated Cable Management System Flow-through ventilation for prolonged component life Hidden wheels for easy cable access Integrated levelers Removable back panel Soundbar platform positioned for optimized sound dispersion Tempered glass shelves and doors are virtually shatterproof
- From our Barrymore Collection, a re-imagined take on the classic Chesterfield sofa. A low squared-off silhouette gives this sumptuous and expansive 94” statement maker a more masculine feel and a look that clicks with modern or traditional decors. A sleek plinth base replaces typical turned-wood feet. Same-height tufted arms and back give a sheltering feel and end in a gentle “roll over” all around. Plush seat cushions ensure our signature comfort. Featured here looking especially luxurious in leather, with nailhead trim highlighting its great lines. Also available in fabric. Nailhead trim is optional. The collection also includes an 80”-wide sofa. Product featured in Old World-Burnish
- Another geometric marvel, the circular Cyrano coffee table is inlaid with triangular offset pieces of recycled elm wood. Simple in form but bold in design, We love to mix modern shapes with old world materials. The table is slightly elevated off the floor for added mobility and finished with a water based sealer. Go green! 15.75 inches high x 39.5 inches wide x 39.5 inches deep. Material: 100% recycled elm wood. Finish: Wrapped in natural elm wood. Weight: 90 lbs. Wood will vary in color and texture.
- Similar itemAn heirloom piece with exquisite details. A black distressed finish is given a facelift by adding luxurious gold highlights to this stunning buffet. Three doors open up to plenty of storage within. However you decide to use it in your home, either as a server in the dining room, an office credenza or as an elegant media console this sideboard creates an instant focal point. Powder Black Finish with Gold accents. Wood construction. 3 adjustable shelves.