- Album covers for Paramore - Paramore Album Cover Gallery, Paramore Albums List, Paramore Album Cover Archive - Page 2
- All Time Low. All The Time.
- Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong has started a new band called The Boo. The Boo is a new side-project consisting of family members of Armstrong, but further details have yet to be confirmed. You can...
- Green Day is back in music headlines this week in a big way. While celebrating Valentines Day on Tuesday, Greenday frontman Billy Joe Armstrong tweeted to fans the following message. “Happy Valentine’s day! Officially started recording the new record today. It’s ___ TIME!!!!”
Fans that have been lucky enough to see the band live recently have [...]
- This black and green patch features an early logo of the pop punk band Green Day.
- The Beatles "Abbey Road" album cover photograph was taken by photographer Iain Macmillan. On August 8, 1969 Macmillan was given only a ten minute window at about 11:30 AM to snap a photo of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr crossing the street at Abbey Road. That cover photograph has since become…
- London, July 09: Though he has been performing for half a century now, former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr has revealed that he still gets stage fright before concerts.
- Watch videos & listen free to Mike Shinoda: Shoot First, Spray Paint (Feat. Lupe Fiasco & Ghostface Killah) & more, plus 155 pictures. As of yet, Mike Shinoda has not self-released any music under his own name, except for a mixtape remix on his blog. Biography: Born to a Japanese father (Mike Shinoda) and an American mother (Shinoda), Mike Shinoda, or Michael Kenji Shinoda, was raised in the Los Angeles suburb of Agoura, where he resided for all of his pre-adult life. (Unfortunately the rumor that Mike Shinoda is a distant descendant of composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky is false.) Shinoda’s first exposure to the music business came during his middle and high school years, when he attended a concert featuring Anthrax and Public Enemy. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
- . a u s t r a l i a . e s t 1 9 9 3 .
- Musician Jesse Carmichael the group Maroon 5 posse for a photo during the Snapple Tea Will be Loved launch at the Hard Rock Cafe, Times Square on August 26, 2011 in New York City.
- As a guitarist and lead-singer, Sonny Moore found modest success with From First to Last, but the LA-transplant has quickly reached new heights under his ele
- Keep your hopes up high and your head down low.
- From its appearance in Shrek to the word's Hebrew etymology - 20 key facts
about the song of the moment.