Shop this look
- Similar itemRed Prince Valiant Chair
- Similar itemBlue Prince Valiant Chair
- This elegant, three-legged armchair is reminiscent of the glamorous 1960's. Upholstered in white cowhide leather with walnut stained white oak trim and three tapered legs, this eclectic chair is both daring and dramatic. The slightly reclined seat adds comfort and ease to this artistic accent. 26.5 inches high x 32.25 inches wide x 31 inches deep. Seat height: 16 inches. Constructed from oak wood; Finished in dark walnut. Upholstered in white cowhide leather; Web support, Dacron wrapped foam. (3) tapered legs.
- Similar itemA low-profile silhouette with tufting and nailhead trim fits right into both formal living rooms and cozy reading nooks. Slubbed cotton and rayon upholstery has a lustrous, low pile. Fiber, foam fill. Hardwood frame. Turned legs; wilcox grey-washed finish. Professionally clean. Handcrafted in USA. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.
- Similar itemDesigner by Marcel Wanders, 2011.Made in Italy by Magis.The Cyborg Armchair gives a futuristic touch to modern spaces. This chair features an opaque seat and legs partnered with a translucent back. Created from air-molded polycarbonate, the rear legs offer an attention-grabbing sharp angle. The curved back with included arm rests, made from standard injection polycarbonate, provides comfortable back support and arm positioning. The front edge of the seat curves downward, taking pressure off the back of the legs, making this chair comfortable for the long haul. Add a sleek touch to modern rooms with the Cyborg Armchair.
- Luxurious and linear, this modern interpretation of the classic library chair has higher arms for a warm, welcoming appeal. Crafted from walnut wood, the frame is simply sophisticated, supporting comfortable cushions upholstered in a rich, dark leather. The oversized seat is enclosed in a beautiful, saddle finish. 29.75 inches high x 32 inches wide x 33.75 inches deep. Constructed from walnut. Finished in brown walnut. Upholstered in black leather.
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Montana Chair Details. Handcrafted leather chair. Leather is a rich peacock color (deep blue-green) with tufted inside back and arms and nailhead trim. Frame made of maple wood; legs have a hand-applied dark cherry finish. Accent pillows included. 45"W x 41"D x 36"T; seat is 26"D x 18"T; arms are 29"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 60 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: TURQUOISE. Material: LEATHER.
- Similar itemBentwood arms in lustrous mahogany contribute to the neo-romantic aesthetic of the handmade Brooks chair, tinged with Art Deco appeal. The moody swirl of velvet contrasts the stately, ceremonial nailhead trim, creating a piece of different eras unified by an overarching sense of classic proportions.
- Similar itemNailhead trim and topstitch detailing lend refinement to the Halsted armchair, which boasts a plush loose back cushion for added comfort. Supported by tapered wood legs, this structured chair is available in your choice of fabric and finish. Soy-based foam cushion wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking. Optional upgrade to Haven cushion, a soy-based foam core wrapped in premium down and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking. Solid maple wood frame with tapered legs. Poly-down back. Medium nailhead trim standard. Shown in Flanders Coal with topstitching and medium Pewter nailheads, choose from a selection of upholstery options. Shown in Black Walnut, choose from a selection of water-based wood finishes. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices. Overall: 33"W x 42"D x 39"H. Inside: 22"W x 23"D x 20"H. Seat: 18"H. Arm: 26"H. Back rail: 39"H.
- Similar itemSeating will become the coolest part of your modern loft the moment you bring home this art deco arm chair. Soft ivory faux leather adds contrasting texture to the clear acrylic arms and legs of this piece. Place a pair of these in your living room and watch your guests beam as they sit in style. This item is made to order -
- Similar itemA low-profile silhouette with tufting and nailhead trim fits right into both formal living rooms and cozy reading nooks. Cotton velvet upholstery has a durable, soft pile and rich color. Fiber and foam fill. Hardwood frame. Turned legs; wilcox grey-washed finish. Professionally clean. Handcrafted in USA. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.