This is adorable! It can make a cute decoration too! THis is pretty simple to make to!
- an old music sheet, or one you can print off from the computer
- a stencil that is okay to get pain on. Maybe like one with a flower, heart, or a cool design.
- paint and paintbrushes. But i would prefer spray paint in any color you want.
1) take your stencil and place it over your music sheet.
2) spray paint or just paint the whole music sheet with the stencil on it, and let it dry.
3) Once its dry peel off the stencil! and wah lah! You got your new piece or art!
If you want you can frame this and hang it in your room! This is a very DIY. I don't have time for long tips right now, its the last month of school for me and I have a lot of projects to do. But i'm trying to get tips out as much as i can.
Send us your requests! Formspring us @ tipchickas